Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

Gounads posted:

I'm pretty sure the family/living room are open to each other in this one. We'd try to do a more modern version of this:

That makes it pretty open without just having huge rooms.

You could go super modern by losing the brick and get a freestanding fireplace.

You might also want to look into a masonry heater too. They're more efficient than a regular fireplace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002
Did they find anything interesting while digging, like dead bodies or treasure or dinosaur bones?

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

OSU_Matthew posted:

It's not just washers that hum a little tune--in Tapei they have musical garbage trucks

/derail

In Vietnam all big trucks play a tune while backing up. I swear that the majority of songs I heard were Christmas songs, in a country that is only about 8% Christian.

kid sinister
Nov 16, 2002

Bees on Wheat posted:

you could reach out and hold the neighbor's hand and sing showtunes while each of you were in your respective showers if you were so inclined.

Post this on YouTube please.

• Locked thread