Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

dreesemonkey posted:

Haha yea I'd probably be pretty pissed if I were him, but then again he should have bought the lot. Though, probably like me any 99% of everyone else, we didn't have many tens of thousands of dollars to throw down on more land just to do nothing with it.

Do nothing? It's great sneaking practice grounds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

My wife and I hum our LGs too. I'm just waiting for my 2 year old to start doing it, he can really carry a tune already. :v:

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Gounads posted:

My Day:

Ask the town hall how many copies I need to file. Don't get an answer. Look up that there's 5 members, so I make one for each plus one.

Go to staples, make copies.

Go to town hall. I didn't make enough copies. Also, assessors office can't break a $50.

Go to staples, make more.

Go to town hall. Talk to different person. Since the board isn't currently full, I originally had the right number of copies. Also, assessors office can't break a $20 (luckily, we figured that one out).

If I'm boring you, tell me to post less.

Nope, it's fascinating to watch local bureaucracy work.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Gounads posted:

Popped over to go over the list of stuff left and hand over another big chunk of money.

He was on top of pretty much everything.
Shower door is being measured tomorrow.
Couldn't do lawn today, too wet.

The fan in the bathroom that stays on... is supposed to stay on. It goes down to 1/3 speed and is apparently some newish code. Anyone ever hear of that?

Stays on all the time forever, or whenever the light is on, or...

The latter is what I'm familiar with.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

Woohoo! Totally enjoyed it.

• Locked thread