Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

LOL wait she was married to the other side, so let's get to slut shaming this corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Tercio posted:

LOL wait she was married to the other side, so let's get to slut shaming this corpse.
They did the same thing to Scalia, smdh.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

a lot of you are being really disrespectful to a lady who basically ran the executive branch of the U.S. government for a while

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

LGD posted:

a lot of you are being really disrespectful to a lady who basically ran the executive branch of the U.S. government for a while

Joan Quigley?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

LGD posted:

Say what?

The US fascination with first ladies is really weird to me. I don't even remember the names of any wives of Prime Ministers.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

LGD posted:

Nancy Reagan's astrologist won the Cold War

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

PT6A posted:

Say what?

Reagan spent most of his second term in a demented haze while his advisors desperately tried to conceal his senility.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

PT6A posted:

Say what?

The US fascination with first ladies is really weird to me. I don't even remember the names of any wives of Prime Ministers.

Sir Denis Thatcher, RIP.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
My favorite Nancy Regan story is how after Regan was shot by Mark Hinkley she hired an astrologer, Joan Quigely, to help forwarn her husband against future assassination attempts.

quote:

Joan Quigley discussed her relationship with Nancy Reagan in a book, titled What Does Joan Say?. Quigley wrote, "Not since the days of the Roman emperors—and never in the history of the United States Presidency—has an astrologer played such a significant role in the nation's affairs of State."

When Donald Regan took over as Chief of Staff for President Reagan in 1985, he was informed by Reagan aide Michael Deaver about Quigley and her White House role.[3] Regan, who frequently quarreled with Nancy Reagan, resigned in 1987 after the Iran-Contra affair. In 1988, Regan published his memoir For the Record: From Wall Street to Washington, revealing that Nancy Reagan had consulted with Quigley, and previously with astrologer Jeane Dixon. Regan wrote:

quote:

Virtually every major move and decision the Reagans made during my time as White House Chief of Staff was cleared in advance with a woman in San Francisco [Quigley] who drew up horoscopes to make certain that the planets were in a favorable alignment for the enterprise.[3][1]
After the leak, Quigley was swarmed with media attention.[4][1] Of the entire incident, Nancy Reagan said, "Nobody was hurt by it—except, possibly, me."[2]

:911: :catdrugs:

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

If you want people to be nice to your corpse you should probably not spend your life being a hypocritical retard

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Wheeee posted:

If you want people to be nice to your corpse you should probably not spend your life being a hypocritical retard

Very ableist, you must be a Republican.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The Reagans are garbage. But I wish I were a Hollywood big wig in the 50's, would have been awesome to have gotten the desperate embrace of those deft lips.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Nancy 'Blowjobs' Reagan posted:

Nobody was hurt by it—except, possibly, me.

It's easy to forget all the innocent civilians killed in the various conflicts her husband was responsible for. There are a lot to count. :v:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Wheeee posted:

I'm not worried about what anyone says after I die because I'm taking all of you with me

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Knight posted:

I'm not worried about what anyone says after I die because I'm taking all of you with me

now that's a platform I'd vote for

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zombiepop posted:

So now that the queen is dead, who is the next bj-queen of american politics?

Edit: or is it a bj-king?

Monica Lewinsky

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Knight posted:

please use "Warrior Man" as your campaign song, tia

you can change the lyrics to be more politically specific

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lord of Pie posted:

Monica Lewinsky

Nah, she was just in the right place. But I don't think she used her relatively untested abilities to get to where she was. Nancy totally did though. In fact, I think her skills are what got her to first lady.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

PT6A posted:

Say what?

Lady Bird Johnston best first lady, Ronny thought she was the toilet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldZJ7yV1oag

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
If anyone wants to watch the funeral service:

http://www.cbsnews.com/live/

Nancy Pelosi is a no show

edit: Mr. T is in the front row

pathetic little tramp has issued a correction as of 19:40 on Mar 11, 2016

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
Reagan dead so what

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

The guy speaking now looks like Alex Trebek

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

lol

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/708363242737766401

Improper Umlaut
Jun 8, 2009

Holy poo poo, talk about throwing herself under a bus.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Meatball posted:

I never cared much about her, what's this 'blowjobs' thing got to do with her?

Was she good at it?

It's more hypocrisy from the misogynist left. If a republican woman enjoys sex, she's a slut and they shame her. Ironic, isn't it? Sort of like how liberals are the most racist people you'll ever meet.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Was it as much 'enjoying it' or using to get ahead (heh)?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

ChickenRiceNPeas posted:

Holy poo poo, talk about throwing herself under a bus.

If not for Sanders refusing to die fast enough she would be moving right even faster to try and absorb the independents and "moderate" Republicans who don't like Trump.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I poo poo in her stupid mouth

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

BigBoss posted:

It's more hypocrisy from the misogynist left. If a republican woman enjoys sex, she's a slut and they shame her. Ironic, isn't it? Sort of like how liberals are the most racist people you'll ever meet.
_____________/

gohmak
Feb 12, 2004
cookies need love

Powercrazy posted:

The Reagans are garbage. But I wish I were a Hollywood big wig in the 50's, would have been awesome to have gotten the desperate embrace of those deft lips.

She wasn't particularly pretty so I'm sure she made up with technique.

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
reagan dead so

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
what

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Not seeing why giving great head is a way to insult her. Protip when you find a lady that gives fantastic head marry her immediately.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Bishop posted:

Not seeing why giving great head is a way to insult her. Protip when you find a lady that gives fantastic head marry her immediately.

Well, I assume it's because she did it in exchange for Hollywood favors.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
She'll never be the head of a major corporation

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Bishop posted:

We're not insulting her, we're mourning the loss of a legend.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Do you think she met Ronny in heaven? :unsmith:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Nonsense posted:

:unsmith:

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
And then they demanded god cut the free lunches for poors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Nonsense posted:

There's a really dark undercurrent to this question.

ronny's in hell bois

• Locked thread