Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Opa mi ecraft style heeey scary creeper oppa minecraft style

Those aren't the lyrics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

its poison in one bite

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Not entirely related but ever since I watched that Law and Order SVU episode about the gamer terrorist group, I've been floating around an idea for a Lets Play/game review channel (tentatively) called The Terror Gamer, where the gimmick is that the streamer is dressed up like a terrorist, with bulletproof vest, balaclava, pocket koran etc and the guest hosts pretend to be various hostages. He'd play the games, and make the hostages play bad games (or bad sections of good games) while 'threatening' them with of box cutter or fake AK47.
downside: one incident of Swatting and you're gonna end up with a body count

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's the eye of the spider

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55T7m-zV0GI

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

symbolic posted:

downside: one incident of Swatting and you're gonna end up with a body count

There would certainly be a swatting plot arc- however, it would be handled really tastefully and subversively, in a sort of 'both sides are alike and the truth is in the middle' sort of way (think South Park) where the moral will be that, if you really think about it, swatters are just as bad as other types of terrorist and that it's only a matter of time until the law catches up with the 21st century and starts dealing with them lethally.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My phone autocorrected swatting to swagging

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Baller.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

same difference

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

is this the guy they called the police on while he was speedrunning megaman x

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

oddium posted:

is this the guy they called the police on while he was speedrunning megaman x

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's epic poetry that he married a beautiful angel in Yuna92Raichu.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

It's epic poetry that he married a beautiful angel in Yuna92Raichu.

Badboys get all the pussy.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He's raw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The part where he gestures threateningly at his wall scroll of Cloud Strife is pure win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I also love his buff nerd voice.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He throws a towel at the Cloud poster towards the end of the Caleb Goes Ape On Some Chairs video or w/e.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He throws a towel at the Cloud poster towards the end of the Caleb Goes Ape On Some Chairs video or w/e.

So awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He seems to have that human desire to destroy the things we love when we're hurt inside turned up to 11 though, which makes me a bit worried for Yuna92Raichu... Godspeed to the happy couple...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm happy for him tbh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just started thinking about LaprasRandyOrton.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Caleb hasn't flipped out and broken controllers or punched his own head since getting with Yuna92Raichu. Maybe she really is a white mage.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Caleb hasn't flipped out and broken controllers or punched his own head since getting with Yuna92Raichu. Maybe she really is a white mage.

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

or she's taken the place of the chairs when the camera's off

one of the two

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

one of the two

Ah, the morbid joke that was already implied and didn't need bringing up. Wonderful. Thank you.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

symbolic posted:

one of the two

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dat pencil thin chin strap on a 300 pound man doe. lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Ah, the morbid joke that was already implied and didn't need bringing up. Wonderful. Thank you.
i misunderstood the post

my bad

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

symbolic posted:

one of the two

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

symbolic posted:

one of the two

uh, not loving cool dude. sure, calebhart has a lot of issues. but he's also an inspiration to many of us gamer nerds, and i don't think he'd ever do something like that to the woman he loves

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

uh, not loving cool dude. sure, calebhart has a lot of issues. but he's also an inspiration to many of us gamer nerds, and i don't think he'd ever do something like that to the woman he loves
yeah, in hindsight i understand that my post was stupid and in pretty bad taste

apologies

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

well maybe you dont have a sense of humour but i personally think it hilarious when someone repeats a joke except they make it worse somehow

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

symbolic posted:

apologies

doing posts like this only makes you look like more of a retarded dip poo poo.. just saying bro.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Not entirely related but ever since I watched that Law and Order SVU episode about the gamer terrorist group, I've been floating around an idea for a Lets Play/game review channel (tentatively) called The Terror Gamer, where the gimmick is that the streamer is dressed up like a terrorist, with bulletproof vest, balaclava, pocket koran etc and the guest hosts pretend to be various hostages. He'd play the games, and make the hostages play bad games (or bad sections of good games) while 'threatening' them with of box cutter or fake AK47.

waterboarding to the tune of Sonic drowning... just a passing idea

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

symbolic posted:

apologies

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22tom+morello+is+the+greatest+guitarist%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

symbolic posted:

apologies

:gary:

• Locked thread