Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Chopping trees down and making elves cry.
But on the other hand, there is no real way for her to, you know, come to the surface to place the thing in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

EponymousMrYar posted:

The only thing that separates man from monster is that man thinks it needs a reason to be a monster.
Silly man, deep down, everyone is a monster.

Which is worse? The monster pretending to not be one, or the monster that just acts true to itself?

That is what Disgaea taught me at least.

See, I come at it from the other direction.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax

So honestly, I think the act of being a monster is worst, regardless of reasoning.

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Ahh... how wonderful. Seriously though, how the hell did they steal the loving OoT?

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

This looks to be a really long, unfun slog...
\Well, thanks for doing it for us. I suck at these games.

And Dalakros... Drake, Manna exists as a spell, why would anything as big as you NOT learn that spell? The energy savings over hunting alone would make it worth it.

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Huh... so... Berryjon. With those reactions... And some of the earlier ones from earlier threads...
Is Art the Empress's mother?

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Good luck, This has had a lot of build up coming to a head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zebrin
Mar 12, 2010

Still better the Seg Fault. That can ruin your entire computer.

• Locked thread