Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Not sure if I 100% understood what happened in the throne room there, let me run this past you all.

(SPECULATION AHEAD)

So I see three possible scenarios to explain what Art and Prazac were talking about with regards to the Boon Prazac wanted to give Art in exchange for her cooperation:

1) The scene is being played straight. Prazac never knew her mother and, knowing that Art never got to be mother to her own daughter, wants to fix that for someone else. Art feels that because she missed out on most of her daughter's growing up she doesn't deserve to be in her life. Art and Prazac are not related.

2) Art is Prazac's mother, and both are aware of this fact but cannot currently acknowledge it. Art turns down Prazacs offer to protect her for reasons that have not been revealed, which confuses and disappoints Prazac. Sad.

3) Art is Prazac's mother, but Prazac is not aware of this. Her motivations remain as in 1, and Art's as in 2. Tragic.

I feel like #1 is the least likely of the three, and I'm torn as to which of 2 or 3 follows the narrative most closely.

BTW, this is a really goddamn great LP, and I can't wait for the conclusion.

Also, was part of that sequence a spoiler that your next LP project is the completely revealed backstory for Art, as told through Avadon, the Black Gate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Arkanumzilong posted:

Anyone else finds it a bit hard to take prazac seriously?
Every time I read her name I instantly think people are talking about some medicine or something
Either that or I think of prince vallium of spaceballs

I wrote Prozac twice while typing that up. I can only imagine the number of times it's happened to berryjon.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

berryjon posted:

No, I have to get through this first:

Fuuuuuuuck.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Glazius posted:

Vahnatai Shapers. A magical fluid that creates life.

I... can't help but wonder about a certain other Spiderweb game, you know?

I could believe that the Shapers depicted in Geneforge are using techniques originally reverse engineered from Vahnatai crystal magic, but the Shapers are so arrogant they'd never admit it.

Am I correct in understanding that Art just got promoted to the Vahnatai equivalent of Honored Elder Leader?

• Locked thread