Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Exile 3, already? :neckbeard:

I'll vote for any party that has a nephil, a slithzerikai, and an Avernum-born human. For plot/dialogue reasons. Not making a character for now, unless one of the above is missing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

berryjon posted:

TWENTY AND A HALF HOURS to submit PCs!
or delete Magically Inept from otherwise good designs :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
+4 Ni'aurrl
+3 Sass
+2 John
+1 Matthias

If negatives are allowed, give -1 to Blodwyn and Delilah to get the others into the party :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

berryjon posted:

“I”m Bronwyn. This is Sass. We are. What do you do here?”
Intentional, or is something missing?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Glazius posted:

What is the surface world like, politically? Could the slimes be creations of an enemy nation trying to invade the Empire?
There are no enemy nations. There is only the Empire.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

Vil posted:

I may or may not have occasionally stolen some well-guarded stuff from Fort Emergence with judicious use of character editor-added Quickfire and Fire Barrier.

If you're going to the trouble of using the editor for that, you might as well just edit the items in.

Also, berryjon, you have a "Slithzerizai" in the last update.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

berryjon posted:

Same these people, before diseases kill them all
Shouldn't it be "save"?

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

thetruegentleman posted:

Magic makes performing harm more difficult
Quickfire.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I'd kind of like to see a "Founding of Exile" 4x game, where you start out with a small group of legendary heroes in a pitch-black cave, with no resources, no information, and periodic new arrivals (of various random backgrounds), and you have to explore, fight off hostile natives, create defended outposts, and basically establish civilization where there is none.
In other words, a Dwarf Fortress mod.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

I was imagining something more like an Exile-themed Endless Legend, really.

Looks much more like DF to me. :v:

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

they're now safe and sound on a farm just outside Sharimik.
"You get two meat tokens. Not related. Just, you know, for balance reasons."

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Wait, did I miss the update with the Tower of Magi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Ah, there it is. It's been a while and I just forgot about it. :shobon:

• Locked thread