Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
I mean how us this different from an idiot chemist blowing himself and anyone in the area up making FOOF or something?

Such a dumb argument

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

To be completely fair, I'd agree that magic summoning seems to be completely moronic. Have we seen anyone use summoning for good? Summoning seems like it should be banned due to being wildly dangerous.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

I'm less saying that summoning is mechanically ineffective and more saying that almost every use of summoning we have seen has been:

A) demons, which us a terrible idea; or
B) hordes of monsters which is also terrible.

demon summoning seems like it should be illegal for the same reason making your own mustard gas is.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

vdate posted:

There is of course the third possibility, which is that this is a framejob on the Vahnatai as well. Barring internal Empire politics, though, I don't know who has the resources to do it. Also, option B there sounds awesome - the Empire wouldn't know what hit 'em.

Yeah, but why wouldn't you tell exile, particularly once you realised that a certain angry exile was blowing up your master plan.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Yay it's back! Good to see you are less burnt out.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Oh my god I had not noticed the nerdy programming jokes in either work.

Definitely drop the map updates if you are not enjoying them Berryjon
. Don't know about everyone else but I am here for the plot and characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

Feels mean to kill the GIFTS :(

• Locked thread