Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I think the party dynamic would be pretty interesting with this group, at least character-wise:
+4 Ni'aurrl
+3 Bendan
+2 "Blue" Blodwyn
+1 Loc'ess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

berryjon posted:

"Do I look like someone who will summon a tentacle monster?!?!
Well, she didn't look like someone that would unleash Quickfire on a village with civilians in it either. :v:
And I just finished archive binging through the previous LPs.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I'd say pick the in-game answer that doesn't block you from more content, but ignore it when it comes to writing the narrative of it.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
That is terrible indeed.
I lost a cousin to a blacksmith: he was experimenting with a new fuel for the forge, and the resulting accident killed her, and twelve others in the houses she was in.
She was 15, and died because of one lone, careless blacksmith. Is it not a horrible thing? :rolleyes:

I mean, the answer to the question is "yes", but again I can't help but be critical of the reasoning behind the question.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

JustJeff88 posted:

Speaking of Sliths, I am surprised that Sass was not more excited/smug about being right about the dragon scales.
He doesn't strike me as the type to get all smug on being proven right. :shobon:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

berryjon posted:

“That is not good.”

“This place is a powder keg, ready to ignite. The cause of their problems is also the only thing keeping it from happening.”

“So, what happens when – not if – we deal with the Troglodyte menace?”
I hope we'll see how this turns out since it's an interesting setup with good story potential, though given other previous elements from Vogel I'm not too worried.

Also typo I noticed

berryjon posted:

“Troglodyte patrols hit town all the time. Their mages hit us with Shockwaves, and cast spess so their fighters can fly in and cause all sorts of havoc! That's why I hide. Wouldn't you?”

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
All aboard the A :bandwagon:

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

berryjon posted:

[brownwyn] “Merry.”
Missing portrait.

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011

idhrendur posted:

That's what I've been assuming since sometime during the Exile 2 LP.
Same, it's one of two possibilities I also thought of.
Needless to say I'm pretty interested in seeing where berryjon is going with this. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
Congratulations on finishing this, berryjon: this trilogy was a pleasure to read.
You said you were burned out (and who can blame you) and forgot to write about what happened to the party and some of the other important individuals after the end, but is there a chance you might write something before the thread is closed or just have give a quick summary? :shobon:

• Locked thread