Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
In the Exile games, I'd just have both/all3 of my casters get both Mage and Priest to level 7 as their priority skill point spendning. Though, it's possible this reduced the impact of their spells and reserves of SP (due to few spare points to put in Int and SP) and I didn't notice because I didn't have anyone to compare them against.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
From what I recall of the games manual/documentation it basically says "Str 3 is the minimum for anyone who wants HP evers." Sadly raising Str is not retractive on HP calculations.

The 0 HP cough helps a lot, but also makes giant lizards on the the worst threats in the game because they have a D&D style claw/claw/bite attack, as I think berryjon's mentioned.

Looks like a fun crowd though. Excited to see their adventures.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Something to think about in Art's answer is "What do you mean by 'equal'? "

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
That or one of the Exile archmages, like Erika, teleported them up to annoy Art.

You know she would.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Oh dear. That brings back bad memories of sucking, and using the editor to give myself a bunch of shielding crystals.

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
Just all of them. And that place. And arrrrrgh. And again, not being great at the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tylana
May 5, 2011

Pillbug
I will exercise my schadenfreude on that episode then. The weirdest thing I find with the LP though, is I don't think I ever directly bought SP or anything like that. But then my casters would all start with Mage3/Priest3 and as they cap at 7, just had 3 red mages of doom. Who probably had only 2/3s of the intelligence stat.

• Locked thread