Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
My local store's specifically avoiding pops, unless someone wants to special order them, because he doesn't want to end up with a fuckton of inventory that won't sell when the bubble pops. He's also told his GW rep to gently caress off with the Age of Sigmar poo poo because no one local wants to run it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I'm doing ok on Amazon marketplace, but I used it first to move some vintage SNES games, then some high dollar promo magic cards.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Ferrule posted:

You fellas just gonna talk or are you gonna post links to these marketplaces?

Go to amazon.com and click "sell your stuff on Amazon"

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Medullah posted:

Just be aware (as we were discussing) the shipping credit is small (I got $6.99 for expedited shipping of a 7 pound joystick) and the fees are like 20%. So price accordingly knowing what you ACTUALLY want to make.

Also put tracking on literally everything you send out. If you don't, some shithead buyer will definitely eventually say they didn't get their item.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Building on a throwaway post you made in a different thread, tell us about the pedo card sting op.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Does Black Friday affect your sales at all? What kind of deals seem to work best?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
My local store sold my requested mtg planechase set out from under me.

As in, I told them I wanted it, put 20 bucks down, they ordered it, and sold it to some random off the street. It was an accident, and they're trying to reorder it, but drat, that sucks.

Edit is not quote.

Anil Dikshit fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Dec 8, 2016

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

Let me know, we have some in stock.

What price, shipped to 42420?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Rhyno, any luck?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

We got crushed today but I set one aside, I will get you a price asap!

How much before shipping?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

IT'S AN EXCELLENT SOURCE OF FIBER

Are you going to cancel his dad's pull list?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

We bought yet another collection yesterday.

A BSS favorite was in it

We've also started to expand our buying to included statues and figures,, business is booming and we're responding in kind.
How much?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Rhyno posted:

My wife has a bunch of Pops and I did buy her a 20th Buffy Pop while we were on our honeymoon. I have a Superman somewhere because it came in a crushed box and Diamond told us to dispose of it.

I have a Deadpool, a kamahla khan ms Marvel, a gwenpool unmasked, and a superior Spider-Man pop. The Deadpool was on a big sale at GameStop, and the other three were on a sale at Walgreens that I bought with walgreen’s scrip.

• Locked thread