Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
What do you use for pull list management, and inventory and the like? I know my CBS just has a giant excel file they use with all the titles people are getting, is there dedicated Comic book inventory software?

Let me guess: No, because comic books?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah my CBS often screws up my order or keeps insisting that I want to read Guardians 3000 or something. And every time I think about pulling the pin I go in there have a positive interaction with the people who work there and end up keeping going.

Customer service can't be overstated I feel.

To be fair, sometimes they just miss issues. But sometimes it's no their fault, living internationally means being left at the whims of Diamond. Also not reading a tonne of Marvel/DC can exacerbate the problem.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I find the constant relaunches a pain.

But then I had to help a friend start reading and she was put off by the idea of reading issue #7, let alone #37. So I can understand their mentality of trying to give as many spots for new readers to jump on as possible.

Valiant do this well by sticking giant NEW ARC STARTS HERE FEEL FREE TO START READING stuff allover logical jumping on points too.

• Locked thread