Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokyo_vamp
Jan 17, 2015

poisoned by cowboy killers

Rhyno posted:

Jefferson Point in Fort Wayne if you're ever in town.

i will definitely check this out if i end up in fort wayne soon

i have family that lives up there and it'd be sick to see a shop owned by a goon

i'm from around lafayette btw so i'm pretty drat far away normally)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokyo_vamp
Jan 17, 2015

Rhyno posted:

I don't own it, I just work here!

regardless! still cool stuff. comic book shops are a rarity where i live too. i only know of like, one in lafayette and its a pretty big area

tokyo_vamp
Jan 17, 2015

Rhyno posted:

Have I mentioned how much Indiana sucks?

Pride Month Walking Dead variants. I caught him as he was unbagging a third copy. I called the police on my phone as I followed him out of the store, they arrived before he could get to his car. They said he could pay for the damage or they'd write him a $200 vandalism ticket. He's also banned from the property for life.

i live in central indiana and the amount of bullshit ive heard from people complaining about "gays shoving their sexuality in my face" poo poo over the years is unreal. i mean, most people are well-intentioned and accepting where i live (even though its an extremely small town of like <2000) but anyone that doesn't want to be seeing stuff like pride comic covers or lgbt representation in movies just loves to spout off about it to anyone who won't tell them to shut the gently caress up.

• Locked thread