Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Rhyno posted:

The Lenticular variants are such a massive flop that most large retailers are offering them to shops that didn't order them for 50% of cost. We're thinking of blowing them out at the local convention in two weeks.

Clearly they should have learned from the 90s and gone with foil embossed covers instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Building a Better Comic Shop - Rhyno Once Stabbed An Infant For a MISB X-Force #1 w/ Cable Card.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Did you leave to pursue your dream of opening your own comic/sex toy shop?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Endless Mike posted:

marginally less racist part of the country anyway?

Rhyno posted:

We may end up in North or South Carolina in 2 years or so.

These statements are conflicting. Source - parents in North Carolina.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

Rhyno posted:

The store went from having about 100 to over 1000. And the overstock took over a significant portion of the stockroom. It was out of control and that market is very clearly dying as a lot of major retailers are dumping their inventory quickly.

I genuinely don't see the appeal of most of them. I bought the Saga set because I freaking love the book and there's not a lot of merchandise out there, and I've grabbed a few others that aren't horrifically misshapen, but for the most part I don't see the appeal of a bobblehead that doesn't bobble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I think it would be perfectly ironic if the John Galt Pop figure was the one that finally broke that bubble.

• Locked thread