Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

LemonDrizzle posted:

The summary is big gains for AfD, CDU losing one of their traditional strongholds to the Greens and generally taking a hammering, and the SPD continuing their protracted slide into powerless irrelevance.

So much like the rest of Western Europe then, just a couple of years behind. Sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Are you asking for a translation or for people to read her mind?

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Apr 19, 2016

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Zudgemud posted:

Her claimed intent was to describe the event from the point of Swedish muslims. The full quote is "he has been the president for young muslims (an organization) during difficult situations such as those around the 11 september accidents". The whole comment is about the ties of a (now former) miniser from her party, to Turkish extreme right and Islamist organizations.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was the intent, but that she is just bad with politically appropriate phrasing, she has had a number of these issues in the press over the years.

When translating to English (especially via machine translation) her poor choice of words is compounded by the fact that there is no 1:1 translation of the word "olycka" besides. It is (of course) a much broader term than "accident" (see my post above). Going by the machine translated excerpt you would think she called the 11 september attacks "olyckshändelser" or something, which of course she did not (although granted there is room to interpret it that way - if you do it maliciously; which is why a competent spokesperson (Romson being the opposite) would have used another word entirely).

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 19, 2016

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Cardiac posted:

And just too be clear, there are 3 more muslims among the ministers, Hadzialic, Shekarabi and Baylan(?) without any of the connections, but they are also social democrats and more likely to be properly vetted. Shekarabi is shady in other ways, but in a traditional political fashion (manipulating member stats in the youth organisation).

Baylan is some sort of Syriac/Assyrian/Chaldean/Christian-whatever.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Cat Mattress posted:

France and Spain would do everything they could to shut her up if she tried to propose that.

That's okay. Brittany and Catalonia can have theirs.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
I haven't seen it, so I've no idea, but Michael Moore is a partisan hack. I wouldn't trust a word come out of his mouth.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
It means he's an unreliable (and biased) source of information.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dawncloack posted:

Hey, I don't disagree with you, let me make that clear first.

But if you don't give us some examples that make us understand why we shouldn't trust him, then I have to assume es unreliable and biased as 100% of the media is.

And you stopped at the ad-hominem phase.

This is a serious comment, I want to have your thoughts on this one.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-moore/dear-government-of-sweden_b_798061.html

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Zudgemud posted:

Cards is king, only sub Scandinavian scum insist on cash. :sweden::respek::norway::respek::denmark:

I'm laughing so hard at all of these southern barbarians and their rinky dink caveman coins right now.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

SSJ2 Goku Wilders posted:

They will return once the coast is clear to build their life where they can.

Not very likely, if history is anything to go by.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
The US has, what, less than 1% muslim pop? Please...

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
It's imperialist oppressors all the way down.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Flowers For Algeria posted:

François Hollande does have hair! Our next president Alain Juppé doesn't however

Not on his head...

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Einbauschrank posted:

About 50.000 Central Americans migrated to Canada during the 80ies.

More or less what Sweden (a country of ca 10 mil people) received in about five weeks at the height of the crisis in 2015. It's a ludicrously ignorant comparison.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
Sweden received over 160 000 asylum seekers in 2015.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

A Buttery Pastry posted:

The refugees are not equally distributed across the continent, the 750 million figure is entirely irrelevant. In a country like Sweden (which is admittedly an outlier), the gender imbalance is as if not more acute than it is in China, among the younger parts of the population.* That might change I suppose if they either kick out a lot of young asylum seekers, or specifically pulls in a lot of young refugee girls to offset this.

Or adjust their ages upward.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

A Buttery Pastry posted:

They need to adjust them quite a lot for that to actually smooth out the imbalance.

There'd be an imbalance either way, Afghans or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
True Finnism