Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

Tesseraction posted:

I am aware, but I like to always sow the seed in peoples' minds that shy tories are shy because they are aware that Toryism is a garbage ideology used only by non-mammalian fauna.

Or people jumping down their throats and calling them idiots, which nobody wants to hear.

I don't think that's correct either, however. More likely that most people don't give a poo poo about politics, and will vote for the Tories despite their unpalatable policies because this is the alternative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
What a fuckup, honestly.

Though to be fair it's difficult to criticise too heavily as I can't think of a solution to the current situation, and certainly not a viable one which is politically feasible.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
Does this plan have to be approved by all the member states, or a majority, or is it binding now? Because I can't believe that even a majority would vote for this; most of them would view this as Germany's mess, therefore they should clean it up.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
This new deal and plan seems awfully similar to the one that the UK has advocated from the beginning.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot
Well as being smug is tantamount to racism, and from your post you sounded sort of smug, we can infer that you are in fact a horrible racist. :lol:

I wonder if this head of state insult bullshit would have occurred two years ago. Have there been any other recent prosecutions under this law? I doubt Merkel wants to do anything to antagonise Erdogan right now, considering he's been the saviour for her idiotic migrant policy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

GaussianCopula posted:

It's kinda problematic for them to cite those countries, because they also had to agree to free movement of labour, which is one of the core issues for the leave campaign. But just last week the mayor of London and key figure in the leave campaign claimed that Obama spoke out against a Brexit, because of his Kenyan heritage which makes him hate the British Empire.

That sounds hilarious. Source?