Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Agreed, OP!

Also Sander's is the theological projection of God onto the form of Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

A Stupid Baby posted:

vote for Trump.

whoa!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Hot Take, Trump isn't a fascist, nor will he be executing political dissidents.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Bloody Queef posted:

Is anyone in later primary states registering Republican?

I did. So now I'm trying to pick who to vote for in the primary AND the general.

I probably won't vote R in the general, but am also looking at alternatives to writing in the Sand Man.

You should vote for Trump in the RNC primary. Then write-in Sanders for the general. Or better yet, register Dem, and vote for Sanders in both.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mister Fister posted:

http://www.wsj.com/video/poll-33-of-sanders-supporters-wouldnt-vote-for-clinton/69C05055-85FE-4320-8D02-3EAC972CACD0.html

WSJ/NBC poll says 33% of Sanders supporters won't vote for Hillary in November

The Democratic establishment is retarded for not noticing this

Good. Though I don't believe that number at all.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Darkman Fanpage posted:

they're not really an eviormentalist party either. they're a bunch of spirit crystal hippy idiots

yea I think they are an example for why having strong party control such as the DNC is a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Ork of Fiction posted:

They're a good example of why we can't vote our way out of the miserable end humanity has coming.

Science man: We are facing multiple, simultaneous catastrophes which will cause cascading effects across the globe. Starvation, pestilence, terrible storms and toxic poison will kill billions.
Green Party Voter: NO FLUORIDE, IN THE WATER. DON'T PUT IT (((FLUORIDE))) IN OUR WATER, OKAY!

The so called "progressive party" leaders: Where is my piece of the pie! It's too hard to improve things for anyone but me!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread