Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many coffee cups do you own
1-10
11-20
View Results

• Locked thread
Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I have 14.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

serious responses only please i dont want anyone checking "69" or "420" or any such bullshit. tia

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Shaquin
:twisted:

Shaquin
i own around six all with a tangible connection to family or friends. I also have one that is a "Giant Cup of Who Gives a poo poo" which was not counted because of it's useless novelty size and aggressive stance as a cup

Doctor Dogballs

Shaquin posted:

I also have one that is a "Giant Cup of Who Gives a poo poo" which was not counted because of it's useless novelty size and aggressive stance as a cup

lol.

at work, i pour my coffee into a thermos, then pour that out a bit at a time to drink from a lil espresso cup. if i use a regular mug, it's not hot enough anymore by the time it's like halfway gone. even when using a lid.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Darkman Fanpage
dont brag op somebof us have to make do with like 7 cooffee mugs

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I rent

alnilam

I live with 3 friends so together we have like 20, the lines of ownership are blurred so with a few exceptions I honestly don't think any of us could tell you which was originally whose, or which ones were left by a previous housemate long gone

Shaquin
Dual wield these bad boys and people will know you are not a morning person and also you may have kidney problems

Piso Mojado

woah, just counted and..well this is probably gonna get me a ban, but...I have 69 coffee cups.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
We have 0 cups. I hold my hands under the coffee brewer and drink from the font of wakefulness with scalded, blistered hands

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
fyi it's a bad idea to use a dimpled pub mug as a coffee cup because those aren't really good at insulating heat

Robot Made of Meat

A quick count yielded 57 coffee cups, so I checked 69.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

hemale in pain

personally i have like 6

one of them is a 'nerve' cup (from the anime evangelion)

google THIS

• 8 mugs from my dish set
  • a couple of company logo mugs from my last job
  • a couple of novelty mugs people like to gift me so if i didn't work remotely from home i could show people how wacky i am
  • a couple of those travel mugs designed to look like paper coffee shop cups with sleeves

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
I don't have much space so I only have 4:

3 plain black ones from target that hold a lot of coffee, and a mug from one of those paint your own pottery places my family likes to go to (I tried making a geometric pattern on it and it looks like a 4th grader painted it so it's my favorite one)

FluffieDuckie

we have 25 left after the great coffee cup purge of 2014

making the cut:

one that says "if you had my job you'd drink too" which is hilarious see because it's a coffee cup

one i got when recruiting at my school's rival that has their logo on it so i took a sharpie and did one of those circles with a line through it like it says "no longhorns"

one that says "what, me? 30??" which was hilarious when my coworkers bought it for me when i turned 29 and hid my other cup from me

and a cup that has a picture of my dead grandmother on it that my uncle handed out at her funeral which isn't tacky at all

it may be time for another purge

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

one that says "what, me? 30??" which was hilarious when my coworkers bought it for me when i turned 29 and hid my other cup from me

and she's still 29 to this day...

FluffieDuckie

no clearly i'm 30. it's on the cup

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

I'm not one to argue with a cup

MrWillsauce

I have four. It's still pretty early in my life.

3D Megadoodoo

6+4+2+1=???

I have also have a lot of mugs. But I'm more of a tea cup person.

3D Megadoodoo

Numbers are way cool but so is art so I took pictures of all my coffee cups for those not mathematically inclined. Enjoy!

alnilam

I like the ones with all the cartoon eyes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I have 6, four "sango splash" ceramic looking ones, one cow print black and white from a crazy old neighbor and one tall christmas mug left by an unknown roommate that migrated home from college with me.

also:

those are awesome mugs

3D Megadoodoo

alnilam posted:

I like the ones with all the cartoon eyes

NeoSanguine

This is my swamp.
The mustache mugs are always a favorite....

F2B
it so hard to choose. sometimes it's 11-20. sometimes it's 1-10. sometimes it's both of them. 69 is tempting. 420 is an interesting choice but I don't know about that one tbqh

3D Megadoodoo

I think a person should have 1d20 coffee cups for when 1d20 random monsters appear to coffee.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i own this cup with former the albanian dictator on it (its someone elses cup in this pic, i dont have a cam ready, so those other cups i dont own fyi)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

3D Megadoodoo

Nosfereefer posted:

i own this cup with former the albanian dictator on it (its someone elses cup in this pic, i dont have a cam ready, so those other cups i dont own fyi)

i didn't know he retired!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its hard work running the worlds greatest country my freind

3D Megadoodoo

did his son Tvåver Hoxha get the job?

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
im full up on mugs
i have like 20

thanks Manifisto!

Nosfereefer

mailorder bees! posted:

im full up on mugs
i have like 20

as my old man used to say, one may have the mugs, but do you have the coffee?

ScrubLeague

I have probably more than a dozen, who knows. I don't really drink coffee at home so I'm not sure.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

hemale in pain

ScrubLeague posted:

I have probably more than a dozen, who knows. I don't really drink coffee at home so I'm not sure.

why dont you drink coffee at home? it's great!

ScrubLeague

No real reason, but I work overnight and I'm not trying to load up on caffeine in the mornings when I'm on the way to winding down for sleep, and I don't want to drink coffee when I get up in the evenings. Every now and then I'll make a pot at work, but generally while I'm at home unless it's a weekend I'm not in a coffee place.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

One, but it's not for sale, so don't even ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emmie

1 broke

• Locked thread