Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katamari Democracy

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Besides the usual resting and taking medication. What are goons favorite ways to overcome a cold? I guess if I am gonna chill today it will be in the yob so have at it friends.

Right now im about to take a really hot shower and hope this nose becomes unclogged. Will checkup when I am back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy

Spanish Manlove posted:

have you ever tried putting spiced rum in earl grey tea? it's also good when you have the sniffles, like a caribbean hot toddy

Rum? Like alcohol? I don't drink alcohol and have not had a drink since Aug 4th 2014. Don't think I would have spiced rum to get rid of a migrane. :(

E- wtf that is my signature? I don't remember clicking that checkbox

Katamari Democracy

Spanish Manlove posted:

How do you feel about spicy foods?

Love spicy foods. I am learning how to make curry to expand on my cooking knowledge and as simple as it sounds to make I never made any before. Thinking about making a spicy curry tonight to warm myself up.

Katamari Democracy

Spanish Manlove posted:

heck yes curry rules, do oyu have any good recipes?

Negative. But this is the internet im sure I can find something.

Like this! http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/spicy-chicken-curry-recipe.html

Katamari Democracy

I'm eating chicken soup right now and I can't taste it because iim so congested and can we skip to the wizardry part and cure my flu

Here is how I sound right now: http://vocaroo.com/i/s09IjuIW551I

Katamari Democracy

Yeah I got some medicine on the way thanks to a family member. About to chug coffee as I still have a splitting headache

Katamari Democracy

Luvcow posted:

anybody say chicken noodle soup yet? also a blanket, a couch and a tv? coke and icecream float?

I don't have any coke but as a goon I am obligated to have Mt. Dew. I also bought some cookies and cream ice cream yesterday he*k yea!!!

Katamari Democracy

Also rip Spanish Manlove hope you come back soon

Katamari Democracy

Spanish Manlove posted:

much like your cold I'm still here.

Good! I just woke up from a Nyquil coma. I need to check out those vapors tomorrow.

Katamari Democracy

mister magpie posted:

when i get sick i like to reflect on the poor choices that got me to that point in my life

hosed up if true

Katamari Democracy

Putty posted:

squadela, youre cured!

Nope. :(

Called work and they asked if I can just come in to fill the holes for the morning rush. At least I don't have to work long and thanks to my insurance I still get paid for the whole day so it won't be that bad.

Katamari Democracy

MrWillsauce posted:

sneeze in peoples food so more people get sick and will post sick threads in byob. byob is comprised at any given moment of 30-100% sick people, and I believe this is the best way to grow our numbers.

ha ha. I don't do anything like that.

But im feeling a bit better. Gonna go into another Nyquil coma tonight and sleep this off. Maybe spend a trip or two on the hot tub to help sweat out this flu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy

MrWillsauce posted:

that sounds pretty good. Man, I wish I had a hot tub

theyre hard to keep track of but the payoff is relaxing and chicks come over often

• Locked thread