Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turing_test
Feb 27, 2013

BloodBag posted:

I looked at prepaid options and no-data options and it would seem the floor for t-mobile is $80(for two lines).

T-Mobile has a $30/month plan if you buy your SIM online or at WalMart (and your phone is eligible). You only get 100 minutes, but you get unlimited data + texting.

The online activation didn't work for me even though my SIM was eligible, but I called them to get everything set up and they were able to put the plan on my phone.

Here's a Reddit thread with some info on how to get set up if you want to go this route.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread