Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black children
Dec 14, 2009
good bear OP. most bears are pussies but looks like you found a winner. that's loving badass that he ate another bear

black children fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Apr 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black children
Dec 14, 2009

buddhanc posted:

That's a fine looking bear. I remember the first time I saw a grizzly. You can't imagine how giant they are in your head prior to your first encounter. It was pretty drat frightening initially

my crew in alaska had the all-time record for hazard bears destroyed, the foreman used to carry a shotgun for this express purpose. they're kinda frightening at first but once you see them go down with a few slugs in them you lose the fear and it's replaced with just a healthy respect. i think i could probably kill a bear with an axe, they're not that tough. they're basically huge dogs

black children
Dec 14, 2009

Crazyeyes posted:

Saw a bear when hiking in New Mexico. It was big and cool. Just kinda stood there staring at us as we walked.

that's bears for ya. nature's betas

black children
Dec 14, 2009

Outrail posted:

You're either an Internet tough guy or serious, either way that'd be great to watch.

• Locked thread