Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
So long and thanks for all the lovely football :suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So, we ended sixth instead of seventh. At least that's something to buil...oh who am I trying to fool.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

Grabbing the old thread from the green bin and reusing it is the proper Norwegian way.

My prediction for the year:

1. Rosenborg
2-16. A bunch of garbage teams

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
and a big hearty lmao at start and whatever is going on with rekdal

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

rear end cobra posted:

and a big hearty lmao at start and whatever is going on with rekdal

It's weird. It all seems iffy as gently caress, both when it comes to the board and how they are doing things, and the feeling that there's alot of stuff happening inside that we don't know about.

Then again it's reka, and i just can not muster any sympathy for the fucker.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Koteng must walk

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

rear end cobra posted:

Koteng must walk

...more. Dude should think more on his cholesterol.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Don't remember what life was like in the EL anyway, inconsistently clowning on/being clowned on by the second least bad group of teams in Norway has its own charm and we keep playing Saturday afternoons now which is convenient so staying down was Good actually

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
1-1 in Bergen isn't the worst result.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So far this season looks worryingly like last season aka drift away from the rest of OBOS in the first half of the season while the contenders fumble and trip over themselves

Let's hope we can avoid total collapse in the second half this time. At least we got several of the toughest away-games done without losing this time around, in a handful of rounds no less

Also lol Rosenborg etc

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
But what the hell is happening with Bodø/Glimt?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

azathosk posted:

But what the hell is happening with Bodø/Glimt?

jesus christ picked them to be this years obligatory good-out-of-nowhere team

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
rosenborg lol

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
gently caress YES! FORZA FUGLA!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This year's edition of cup embarrassment is in progress - or just wrapped up - and so our condolences must once again go out to all the poor posters whose teams royally shat the bed against teams from the third tier or worse.

Having actually watched TUIL this year on account of my team participating in the SUPERIOR league for true football lovers, the fact that they could beat any team at all while playing with 10 men most of the match truly breaks the limitations of my imagination. So special shout-out to them, maybe they can turn it around and look like a football team in OBOS as well.

PS: gently caress Molde

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Insurrectionist posted:

PS: gently caress Molde

:hai:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
:getin:

Time to get drunk

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

"football"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: Arild Berg :(

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Don't remember much of him as a player since he retired while I was a preteen and spent a lot of time injured even before that but RIP

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: LSK :D

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
:rip: Luton Shelton faen det var triste nyheter :(

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So, half-way through the 2021-season and LSK is the suprise of the season. Which is a terrible thing.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Oh Brann… Something that started out as an act of stupidity have turned into a giant shitshow.

Forren gone, and the rumours is that both the new goalie and Barmen will be fired.

OBOS next!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

azathosk posted:

Oh Brann… Something that started out as an act of stupidity have turned into a giant shitshow.

Forren gone, and the rumours is that both the new goalie and Barmen will be fired.

OBOS next!

Pretty terrible situation all around, I haven't paid attention to developments the past 24 hours but I thought only one player was implicated with the Bad Stuff and the rest just got slaps on the wrist. Guess there are new updates if two more players end up getting punted.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Barmen and the keeper just asked for time off, as I've understood it they're not implicated in the investigation.

But yea, Brann is a shithouse on fire right now. :(

At least Sandviken is playing good football!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

quote:

Den mistenkte har nå forklart seg for politiet.
Overfor Bergens Tidende opplyser den mistenktes advokat at klienten ikke erkjenner noe skyld og heller ikke kjenner seg igjen i ryktene som omgir saken.

Pretty much confirms the suspect is Vegard Forren, then.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Dear Vålerenga. Why are you poo poo again? What have I done to deserve this?

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

TheRat posted:

Pretty much confirms the suspect is Vegard Forren, then.

https://twitter.com/julianmads1/status/1426974722185732099?s=20

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

lol

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

:magemage:

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Molde was angered and told Viking. Now the players say "we didn't know what the banner said".

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

tippeligaen - this is not a place of honour

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://www.tv2.no/sport/14188231/

quote:

TV 2 erfarer: Rasmussen har fått beskjed av Brann om å finne seg en ny klubb

Hoderullingen fortsetter i Brann etter nachspiel-skandalen.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
We won’t get a medal this season, but at least Brann is getting relegated.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

if brann makes it after this complete shambles of a season without someone having a good, hard look at the board level of that club i'm going to be furious

just one bone-headed decision after another, starting with allowing heltne nilsen to go in a really dodgy deal and culminating with whatever the hell is going on now

wait no it started way before that, the brann board has been a disaster for over a decade

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So Glimt managed to create a bit of a surprise against Roma. But how will they do against proper opposition on Sunday!?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
gently caress yes :blastu: M*lde

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
gently caress YES!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra