Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA
Vålerengen putting their advertising budget to good use:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Looking exceptionally photogenic there Deila.

Anyway I know it's probably automatically generated in some way (the alternative makes no sense) but lol anyway.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Sander Berge to Genk. I guess that's the midfield screwed for next season.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Grimble posted:

Sander Berge to Genk. I guess that's the midfield screwed for next season.

We get around 2.5 mill Euro so it's not that bad.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Hi friends from Norway. Can anyone tell me which clubs if any will be in Turkey for the pre-season?

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

jyrka posted:

Hi friends from Norway. Can anyone tell me which clubs if any will be in Turkey for the pre-season?

Hm, don't know. Think they all travel to La Manga and some other place in Spain for pre-season.

Adam Kwarasay Larsen is on his way to Brøndby, while Iven Austbø goes to RBK.

Huckert
Aug 1, 2007

For the love of the game
That's Arild Østbø. Similar name, different chap.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Austbø, Østbø. Nynorsk vs bokmål.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

like watching the most beautiful ballerina on the best stage

jyrka posted:

Apparently Tromsø will be in Turkey. Don't know about any other clubs.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
New national team coach: Lars Lagerbäck.

Didn't see that coming, to be honest.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Could have been worse. Didn't see how long he's staying on for, would be a significantly less interesting pick if it's just til the end of qualifiers since even he can't get us through at this point.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Insurrectionist posted:

Could have been worse. Didn't see how long he's staying on for, would be a significantly less interesting pick if it's just til the end of qualifiers since even he can't get us through at this point.

If nothing happens he will stay on the boat untill 2020.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
It's only february, but should somebody make a new thread?

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Probably won't find anyone making the effort until the new season is close to starting, but it can't hurt

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
RBK just signed Nicklas Bendtner.

Yes, that one.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost

azathosk posted:

RBK just signed Nicklas Bendtner.

Yes, that one.

Still remember this from years ago, Bendtner claims he will be the world's best striker by 2012 :v:

How the migthy have fallen :laugh:

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.
:trumppop:

:drat:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
What a time to be alive

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
The new season kicks off tomorrow.

New thread anyone? I've made a Fantasy football league: "The Ray Parlour" http://fantasy.eliteserien.no/?autojoin-code=18022-9633

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I usually forget about my fantasy teams within 5 rounds. Maybe this year...

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

azathosk posted:

New thread anyone?

Yes please.

#MTGA

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Well, the round proper is finally here and it's time to suss which teams are proper garbage this year around, spoiler alert two of them have already played today

Seems nobody including me could be hosed to make a new thread but we're only at 300 posts so we can always just reuse this one. The OP is useless now of course but I'm not sure how many new TL EL followers we're really gonna get anyway I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's up.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Update: Football, is bad

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Too close but that finish in the last minute!

:getin:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Grabbing the old thread from the green bin and reusing it is the proper Norwegian way.

My prediction for the year:

1. Rosenborg
2-16. A bunch of garbage teams

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

After a middling and boring transfer window and a middling and boring pre-season I predict a middling and boring season for Brann.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

I was gonna say something about Bendtner continuing to do what he does best; gently caress all. but he was actually productive from what I read in the papers, so it seems he has finally, after all these years, found his appropriate level of competition. good on him.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

L. Ron Mexico posted:

I was gonna say something about Bendtner continuing to do what he does best; gently caress all. but he was actually productive from what I read in the papers, so it seems he has finally, after all these years, found his appropriate level of competition. good on him.

The world's best player finally found the world's best team, but you won't believe where it was!

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I was a bit baffled when Deila got three new midfielders, but it worked out fine...

Bård Finne will be, together with Abdi Ibrahim, signings of the season.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
RBK have played Molde and Odd as two of the first three games and won both of them. Plus the one against Sandefjord. Three out of three and I don't think they will go down from 1. place ever this season.

Congrats with the championship, RBK!

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Maybe Brahahahaha

But seriously, stop letting all the other teams get wins, 'good' teams. It's loving us over almost as much as we're loving ourselves over.

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Hello darkness my old friend :suicide:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I hope we're not gonna enter a trend of grinding out results against good teams but losing to all the other bad teams this season. I shouldn't complain after the last three games, but eternal pessimism reigns.

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

Go Herd!

Edit: Booo

Puseklepp fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Apr 26, 2017

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Veldwijk is Really Bad at scoring

However this is immaterial as Molde can get hosed, finally!

Max Manus
Oct 25, 2004

Saboteur par excellence.
Nap Ghost
Welp, guess our centennial year will be our relegation year :suicide:

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Lots of big teams making GBS threads the bed this year really. I'm just glad we didn't choke against the biggest shitters of all (sorry Stavanger)

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
So Viking will probably lose three or four players during the next few weeks. I guess they just don't like winning games.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
It's kind of impressive what a disaster this season has been for them. Usually top clubs imploding can at least rely on some tiny perennially relegation-threatened clubs doing even worse to prop them up a couple places, but Viking are just dead last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puseklepp
Jan 9, 2011

First victory in Sogndal since 2002 and 1 point behind RBK. Life is good at this point in time.