Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
The table is pretty even this year, not very much at all separating 4th place from 15th at the moment.

Poor Viking are prolly hosed though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

azathosk posted:

Høgmo is rumoured to take over, the same with Sigurd Rushfeldt.

Theyre going down for sure

Nah but somehow they seem to have a talent for surviving even when they're poo poo, they'll probably manage it again somehow

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
I'll take a completely earned and not at all coincidental draw. Now if only we could stop defending so loving awfully.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
tinpot cup only fit for garbage teams tbh

Real Clubs focus on the league (not getting relegated please)

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
As a fan of poo poo teams with no chance of winning anyway, I can firmly say I don't give a poo poo

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
More like Losenborg

ps: gently caress the league this year as well

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
the cup, is also bad

In fact, I believe the whole season was cancelled and football is (hopefully) set to return in March/April 2018.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Surprisingly drab design, literally just seats and gray cement. Finally a Norwegian club embracing the quality of Norwegian football in all aspects???

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Football is extremely meh, at least we didn't lose again. Our defense is loving shambles when it comes to positioning and duels.

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Sometimes joy can only be maintained through schadenfreude

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Football, what a poo poo game

unless we win two in a row

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Condolences, I expect the prospects of promotion next year aren't particularly bright huh? Will you even have any players left? Then again from what I've heard of FFKs performances the past couple years maybe you'd be better off playing kids and random semi-pros off the streets anyway...

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Go on a blazing attack in the first minute, get it skied from great position by Papa-"poor replacement for a proper striker"-zoglu, ever since we don't look like we even know what attacking looks like when we have the ball, yep this is definitely watching Aalesund

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Football is awful, gently caress most Ålesund players the past 16 rounds for only bothering to try at the end, Sogndal for winning so hard, VIF for collapsing like bitches hopefully Deila follows Fredriksen out the door and never gets a managerial job again

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Football is a lot better when you're not in Tippeligaen tbh*

*Unless you're FFK

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Lol at Molde and also Rosenborg

Turns out Ranheim is actually the best team in central Norway???

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

rini coolen will take over as caretaker manager

oh youve never heard about rini coolen? let me tell you that "In 2015 he was coach of the Aruba national football team for 6 weeks.[8]"

good lols

It's v. funny for sure

Maybe the club is looking for some good old new manager luck against Celtic

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Very inconsistent and will dutifully roll over in Russia guaranteed

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Hmmm seems like Zenit should stop taking the first leg lightly soon especially when they're playing at home

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Lol I haven't watched Rosenborg much because Obosliga > Eliteserie but it seems they're really loving garbage, Hansen excepted

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
At least you can't possibly play worse in the second half

Well done Sarpsborg, don't get your faces smashed in the group stage

As for Molde it would have been insufferable if they managed to beat Zenit and go through so thankfully they crocked that up by conceding the silliest goal

E: I take that first sentence back haha

Insurrectionist fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Aug 30, 2018

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Don't remember what life was like in the EL anyway, inconsistently clowning on/being clowned on by the second least bad group of teams in Norway has its own charm and we keep playing Saturday afternoons now which is convenient so staying down was Good actually

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
So far this season looks worryingly like last season aka drift away from the rest of OBOS in the first half of the season while the contenders fumble and trip over themselves

Let's hope we can avoid total collapse in the second half this time. At least we got several of the toughest away-games done without losing this time around, in a handful of rounds no less

Also lol Rosenborg etc

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This year's edition of cup embarrassment is in progress - or just wrapped up - and so our condolences must once again go out to all the poor posters whose teams royally shat the bed against teams from the third tier or worse.

Having actually watched TUIL this year on account of my team participating in the SUPERIOR league for true football lovers, the fact that they could beat any team at all while playing with 10 men most of the match truly breaks the limitations of my imagination. So special shout-out to them, maybe they can turn it around and look like a football team in OBOS as well.

PS: gently caress Molde

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
:getin:

Time to get drunk

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Don't remember much of him as a player since he retired while I was a preteen and spent a lot of time injured even before that but RIP

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

azathosk posted:

Oh Brann… Something that started out as an act of stupidity have turned into a giant shitshow.

Forren gone, and the rumours is that both the new goalie and Barmen will be fired.

OBOS next!

Pretty terrible situation all around, I haven't paid attention to developments the past 24 hours but I thought only one player was implicated with the Bad Stuff and the rest just got slaps on the wrist. Guess there are new updates if two more players end up getting punted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007

:magemage: