Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

tippeligaen - this is not a place of honour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

if brann makes it after this complete shambles of a season without someone having a good, hard look at the board level of that club i'm going to be furious

just one bone-headed decision after another, starting with allowing heltne nilsen to go in a really dodgy deal and culminating with whatever the hell is going on now

wait no it started way before that, the brann board has been a disaster for over a decade

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

azathosk posted:

I really really dislike what lsk is doing

tippeligaen - i really really dislike what lsk is doing

they've been the hidden villains of norwegian football all along

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i hate that i like brann

i've pretended that that match didn't happen for a few days but now i must come to terms with it

what a stupid team