Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

Insurrectionist posted:

fighting against relegation from OBOS-ligaen this year.

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

last place baby! go all out or go home

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

:suicide:

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

Puseklepp posted:

Why is Fredrikstad so bad?

Why is the sky blue? why is the grass green? Some things are just meant to be

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

all in life is pain

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

there is nothing but suffering

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

what is hope? just a means to prolong the torment

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

i love losing. it's my favorite thing

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

we're not last! hell yeah

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

football is a bad sport, only fit for plebes and imbeciles

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

no. no, losing is actually worse when you know you're going to continue losing until you're relegated to the leagues of part-time carpenters and carsalesmen

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

o_O something good (well, relatively speaking) happened. promotion and euroleague 2018 here we come

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

wisdom

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

å vinne er for strebere

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

rear end cobra posted:

Who will replace Høgmo and when?

Solbakken asap would probably be the best, but I bet we'll get Per Joar Hansen or something in a year's time. Maybe Semb 2.0.

don't really see why solbakken would even want the job at this point. He's in probably the nicest "big" city in scandinavia, the fans adore the him, he's getting regular hj's in the press, he get's to actually win stuff and even qualifies for international tounaments and everything. poo poo, I'd say player for player the FCK team is probably a good bit better than the norwegian national team anyway...

all of this probably applies to basically any half-successful coach unfortunately, so I guess Per Joar it is! followed by a revolving door of other guys who bombed out as RBK manager

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

ffk managed to avoid relegation to division two ("the eternal void", "haven of the forgotten"). also an important event worth noting

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

I was gonna say something about Bendtner continuing to do what he does best; gently caress all. but he was actually productive from what I read in the papers, so it seems he has finally, after all these years, found his appropriate level of competition. good on him.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

after the complete shitshow that was last year, I really didn't think this season could get any worse. but here we are - not even halfway through the season, and already it's obvious it's going to take a miracle to not get relegated. fantastic.
now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go drink heavily. or something.

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

the only good thing about my laughably bad career choice is that I am gradually putting more and more distance between myself and norwegian football

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

vålerenga futility stadium

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

gently caress yeah football is great :suicide:

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

Insurrectionist posted:

Football is a lot better when you're not in Tippeligaen tbh*

*Unless you're FFK

Trigger warning on the F word pls