Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extralevel
Mar 10, 2016

by Lowtax
i'm happy canada has a criminal pardon system and entrapment and perjury are real crimes

as is ethnic cleansing fascism (this includes social cleansing)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i thought that guy had a heart attack and died at like 30

certainly if he's still alive he can't make it keep a boner due to his lovely heart

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I once took the bus from Fremont street to the strip and it went past their pawn shop and people were lined up down the sidewalk waiting to get in, idgi.

i heard they have battletoads

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lucky Guy posted:

i heard they have battletoads

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
seems cool

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
must be the worst people to sell drugs to...

ok, so you got a huge bag of flame crystal here.... on the street its worth 800 dollars... you know what, i'll give you 20 bucks for it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Sir_Charles posted:

Which forum does he moderate?

low hanging fruit but i lol'd

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Is there anything else people normally do in these lovely places?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
think that shits bad Sons of Guns dude raped his daughters for real

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

John Denver Hoxha posted:

must be the worst people to sell drugs to...

ok, so you got a huge bag of flame crystal here.... on the street its worth 800 dollars... you know what, i'll give you 20 bucks for it

"this could be some bomb crystal here but...

*tries to keep a straight face*

...I don't know a whole lot about crystal meth so let me call some guy who totally isn't my dealer to come check it out"

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Alan Smithee posted:

think that shits bad Sons of Guns dude raped his daughters for real

dude, that poo poo's in the Bible, God's totally cool with it

carry on

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

drat. No wonder they tried to pawn him

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I like Conic Book Men, which wouldn't exist without this fat drug addled truck of a human. So there's that.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

A bunch of people got shot in a town near Pittsburgh. It's very unlikely that the pawn stars rapist did it, but I don't want to make a second thread about the news - maybe we can kind of merge it?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Windows 98 posted:

I like Conic Book Men, which wouldn't exist without this fat drug addled truck of a human. So there's that.

i thought that was kevin smiths store? i think kevin smith has more to do with it then these guys?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

i thought that was kevin smiths store? i think kevin smith has more to do with it then these guys?
He's a fat guy so it's the same thing

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

a hole-y ghost posted:

He's a fat guy so it's the same thing

true true

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

FIRST TIME posted:

dude, that poo poo's in the Bible, God's totally cool with it

carry on
I don't remember any Bible stories about a man raping his daughters. I do remember a story that goes the other way tho haha

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Whatev posted:

I don't remember any Bible stories about a man raping his daughters. I do remember a story that goes the other way tho haha

Lol, if you think Lot and Noah weren't like "hey daughters, how bout a drink with your old man?". :v:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

FIRST TIME posted:

Lol, if you think Lot and Noah weren't like "hey daughters, how bout a drink with your old man?". :v:

you sure seem to have put som ethought into this, care to share more

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

you sure seem to have put som ethought into this, care to share more

not really but since you seem to have such a keen interest, you can look it up, it's in a book

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

that dudes blindhw hes is gonna read a book, stupid

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

that dudes blindhw hes is gonna read a book, stupid

thermal ink dumbass

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
oh man this is rough news. its always hard to see your heroes fall from grace :sigh:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

FIRST TIME posted:

thermal ink dumbass

what

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

levar burton went to my high school. who wants my fukkin autograph

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
You couldn't be assed to post a link to an actual story?? Do they just let any yahoo post in gbs these days?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

the great deceiver posted:

levar burton went to my high school. who wants my fukkin autograph

i want your autograph bur onlt if its on a selfie

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

Celluloid Sam posted:

i want your autograph bur onlt if its on a selfie

alright np u want a wallet size or a 3x5

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol chumlee

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

tugged it... came way too hard...

how much do you think my skeet spatter is worth

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Noyemi K posted:

tugged it... came way too hard...

how much do you think my skeet spatter is worth

let me bring in a guy

guy: "Well this right here is a 2016 Noyemi K spurt. Really hard to knock off, you can really tell by the crystallization structure when you run it under a magnifying glass. Fair market value? I've seen it go for upwars of $65"

"how much you want for it?"

"I'd like $75"

"That just doesn't make sense for me, I gotta put that stuff in a glass case"

"Can you do 60"

"I'll give you 20 bucks for it"

"Would you do 40"

"Best I can do is 30"

"I can do 30"

*shakes hands*

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
*hand is sticky*

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I once took the bus from Fremont street to the strip and it went past their pawn shop and people were lined up down the sidewalk waiting to get in, idgi.

I went there years ago when the show had just started up. I honestly have no idea why. It was just like 'hey a TV place, cool!' It was a weekday morning so not many people about. The store is pretty small, and about half of it was taken up by tshirts and crap merchandise. And a cannon.

Wasn't sexually assaulted so I'll give it a 7/10 on tripadvisor.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Ok an occasional degenerate gambler and I have yet to go in there which is weird cuz I like watching these trogs whenever it's on at the gym. I'm a sucker for watching people barter and poo poo. It's my sperg zone

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
That other pawn show where half the customers are crackheads who get in fights with security is definitely superior. Pawn Stars is all "here is the background of this type of collectible gum" and the other one is a dude with half a face trying to pawn a burnt N64

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
first bowie and now this?

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
how do you get a warrant for searching his home based on a sexual assault allegation???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

That other pawn show where half the customers are crackheads who get in fights with security is definitely superior. Pawn Stars is all "here is the background of this type of collectible gum" and the other one is a dude with half a face trying to pawn a burnt N64

Lol hardcore pawn loving owns. It's so sketchy all around that it makes pawn stars look like some home furnishing reality tv poo poo

I love that their clientele is trashy as gently caress. Everyone on pawn stars is like "well I hope I can get a couple grand from this. Oh well it wasn't worth a couple grand but I got something for it this will help with grandmas funeral expenses"

And hardcore pawn is like "BITCH this ain't fools gold gimme my MONEY"

Alan Smithee fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Mar 10, 2016

• Locked thread