Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

SO this game comes out tomorrow and i am hopeful for it to be good because the hitman games are loving awesome. Did anyone play it yet? the beta or whatever? let me know if it was good.
More importantly, ive been playing the old hitman games a bit recently since i have never beat them because they seemed intimidatingly complex at the time. now i realize theyre actually just about standing around in a disguise and enjoying the setting more than anything else. i dont think ive ever played a stealth game where you feel as powerful as this except like the MGS games but thats a different kind of stealth. agent 47s walk animation is badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i will get this on pc because i played the ps4 version and the framerate was bad. remember to preorder for the silverballer

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i played the beta on ps4 and the loading was very slow which sucks for a game that relies on replaying scenarios.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wtf? the silverballer being a preorder item is extremely hosed up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

PRE-ORDER now to receive the exclusive Mushroom power up

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

shout outs to all the women in blood money with extemely stacked rear end and titties

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Based on the last hit man game, this is going to be AWESOME.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

oh its out tomorrow? i thought it was delayed to august or some poo poo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

SM64Guy posted:

oh its out tomorrow? i thought it was delayed to august or some poo poo

its "episodic" and the first part comes out tomorrow

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

its "episodic" and the first part comes out tomorrow

Awesome.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I call it win-isodic

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

muh hitmans.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

GameCube posted:

muh hitmans.

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
The episodic business model is how you know they care

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I had a lot more fun with the little demo Sniper score challenge game for Absolution than I did with Absolution

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

in all honesty this seems like a decent return to form but i have no loving idea why they went with the episodic bullshit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

wtf? the silverballer being a preorder item is extremely hosed up

It isn't. The preorder bonus is a different pistol called like the ICA-19 or something. Silverballers are in the base game.

Anyway I enjoyed Blood Money and Absolution so I'll probably get it at some point but I think I'll wait til all the episodes are out.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

in all honesty this seems like a decent return to form but i have no loving idea why they went with the episodic bullshit

cause you can get money for your game and not call it early access

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Square freaked on IO because absolution "only" sold 4 million units so they're milking this one

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cant wait for you guys to say wether the game is good or not. If you need me Ill be my in room.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never played a Hitman before but this game looks cool, like if MGSV had 1/10th the options, was only the first map and also episodic.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

In Training posted:

I've never played a Hitman before but this game looks cool, like if MGSV had 1/10th the options, was only the first map and also episodic.

Play blood money

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
I like it, I did all the challenges in the demo. You can kill people with the toilet now but if you didnt like Absolution then you will probably not like this one

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

contracts has some good levels too but also a lot of bad ones

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

blood money is so good

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Blood Money was fantastic, and just about everything that made it memorable and gave it character was stripped away in Absolution, which felt linear and empty in comparison.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

I should have asked what Hitmans to play when it was all on sale last weekend

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chalets the Baka posted:

Blood Money was fantastic, and just about everything that made it memorable and gave it character was stripped away in Absolution, which felt linear and empty in comparison.

mm, yes. *swirls code red around in a wine glass*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

mm, yes. *swirls code red around in a wine glass*

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Bobnumerotres posted:

blood money is so good

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Bolverkur posted:

I should have asked what Hitmans to play when it was all on sale last weekend

they're almost always on sale. just get blood money

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

yeah contracts too. sadly the pc port doesnt support controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

gaming valhalla

• Locked thread