Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

yeah contracts too. sadly the pc port doesnt support controller

the pc controls are always really good in hitman games imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all games have controller support and nintendo games are 60$ forever.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its impossible to go back to earlier hitman games after playing blood money

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chalets the Baka posted:

The episodic business model is how you know they care

Hell to be fair I wish they'd charge MORE per episode because it's worth it and it will keep the Normies away IMO

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

you dont need the afterlife to eat pizza, drink mountain dew and game. die in glorious battle and respawn next round, every night. semper games

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

Maybe after i finish Max Payne 2.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i like the second one too where you can assassinate hundreds of Sikhs

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the best level in 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPCN8mXdEDs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tumor looking batty posted:

i like the second one too where you can assassinate hundreds of Sikhs

2 is still awesome, it jut feels so much clunkier after playing blood money

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah i was playing both of them recently and 2 really holds up well

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

trying to jack off posted:

2 is still awesome, it jut feels so much clunkier after playing blood money

yeah it hasnt aged well. you can see alot of what why blood money is so good in 2 as opposed to 1

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i forgot the mission when he goes to the white house lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I watched the Hitman quick look and it looked alright other than the objective indicators for the "opportunities", which IIRC you can turn off.

I should definitely replay Blood Money sometime soon though. The rehab clinic mission FTW.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Is 2 worth playing again though, all I remember is horrible ninjas level and a desert level and a level where the target is a cardboard cutout.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
muh hitmans

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Flannelette posted:

Is 2 worth playing again though, all I remember is horrible ninjas level and a desert level and a level where the target is a cardboard cutout.
it has a lot of insanely bad levels but a lot of really good ones too. I haven't been able to go back to it... still need to play Contracts though.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Muh sneakmens

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the op of the sfv thread called it punchmans

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
http://moviebodycounts.proboards.com/thread/1726?page=1

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
If I dont post on here tonight its because I am playing Part 1 of the Full Hitman Experience, and after that comes Part 2 later

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
whats the verdict from the imps that have this? I never played the beta but could use some sneakmans gaming to cleanse my palette before dark souls 3 next month

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I haven't got to play it yet, and might not even have time tonight.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Play blood money

Its not really fair to compare the new Hitman to that one because it was made before they had the technology to require you to be online to play single player

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

this game is much faster on my PC than on my ps5

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

I played the first episode and I thought it was A-OK. Lots of different ways to go about your task.. and also you can unlock different starting points/costumes and more gadgets to take into the level.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

You can go into the settings and tell the opportunities notifications to gently caress off also.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://i.imgur.com/KEQZvwX.gifv

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

The HUD is just awful, how does this happen?
"Giant text in them middle of screen telling you something obvious"
"mini map on left, picture of your equipped screwdriver on right twice the size of the map"

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The first thing I did after the training mission was turn the HUD elements and hint stuff off

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The first thing I did after the training mission was turn the HUD elements and hint stuff off

Same.

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

That was the second thing I did, after going and finding a screwdriver to hold up in front of the tv to show that yes, the hud icon is in fact bigger than a real screwdriver.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Flannelette posted:

That was the second thing I did, after going and finding a screwdriver to hold up in front of the tv to show that yes, the hud icon is in fact bigger than a real screwdriver.

nice humble brag about the size of your screwdriver

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like the new hitmans, the level is huge and filled with stuff to do

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

muh hitmans

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

GameCube posted:

muh hitmans.