Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

GEt this game if youve enjoyed the other hitman games and did not enjoy absolution. its cool

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Am I Understanding correctly that there are only 6 levels in the game and you can only play one of them now? Is that accurate? I swear to god a civil war is brewing in this country.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Am I Understanding correctly that there are only 6 levels in the game and you can only play one of them now? Is that accurate? I swear to god a civil war is brewing in this country.

:rolleyes: today's entitled gamers...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

probably. idk. this level is really big though and i bet its on the smaller side compared to how the rest of the levels are going to be. beating it the first time felt like I wasnt finished also

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Two training levels and one actual big one... Pretty dire at the moment, even though there's a lot of ways to kill the targets (I think there's about 15 'special' ways to kill each one aside from just straight up shooting or garroting them without any special tricks) The custom mission maker stuff is kind of cool but there's only a handful of really interesting targets to designate because the level is really designed around the two base targets.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

To address your other point, yes, the next American civil war is almost certainly going to begin later this year, and unfortunately there's a lot of propaganda being released which tacitly encourages people to take up arms against their countrymen (Tom Clancy's Division and Captain America Civil War just to name a couple... Unfortunately the people posting in their respective threads are convinced there's no agenda, so it would be a good idea for people to go into those threads to let them know they're wrong)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

To address your other point, yes, the next American civil war is almost certainly going to begin later this year, and unfortunately there's a lot of propaganda being released which tacitly encourages people to take up arms against their countrymen (Tom Clancy's Division and Captain America Civil War just to name a couple... Unfortunately the people posting in their respective threads are convinced there's no agenda, so it would be a good idea for people to go into those threads to let them know they're wrong)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The war began in A.D. 2069 with the secession of the Nicest Guys You'll Ever Meet from the Twisted loving Psychopaths.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

The war began in A.D. 2069 with the secession of the Nicest Guys You'll Ever Meet from the Twisted loving Psychopaths.

hahaha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Big Dicked Retard here, looking to squad up for the upcoming civil war

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Pablo Gigante posted:

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm fat, hope I don't get picked last for civil war.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lol at all the posts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Frank get BLOPS 3

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I tried the demo and it ran at like 15 fps

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
So upgrade your PC and then get it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have it on ps4

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frank.club posted:

I have it on ps4

FPS on console? What the christ

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
lol wtf? why would you get an fps on console...that isnt Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

lol wtf? why would you get an fps on console...that isnt Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition

This

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the sound sucks. everyone has american accents and they tell you to not go up the stairs from accross the room

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they sent out a survey if you bought this game asking if they should put in features like human shielding people and the sniper rifle coming in a briefcase so i hope theyll keep trying to add and fix stuff with the new levels

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

they sent out a survey if you bought this game asking if they should put in features like human shielding people and the sniper rifle coming in a briefcase so i hope theyll keep trying to add and fix stuff with the new levels

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the weapons are poo poo too. the sniper in a briefcase is a no brainer. do you get your sivlerballs or do you have to complete some gay quest to get them?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HORMELCHILI posted:

They had a whole page of questions about network disconnections.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
why are the menus online

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

why are the menus online

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

tumor looking batty posted:

the weapons are poo poo too. the sniper in a briefcase is a no brainer. do you get your sivlerballs or do you have to complete some gay quest to get them?

Pre-order dlc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Flannelette posted:

Pre-order dlc

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

It isn't, and it's really weird to me that people keep saying it is.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

anyone play the new episode? was released this morning i think

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

im gonna play it soon, im looking forward to it as it seems massive. no homo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

it's really cool, it was fun just exploring around even. reminds me of multiple old hitman levels, good overall vibe and construction. its in italy so its kind of jarring how heavy the american accents are but its funny. it didnt blow me away but it was really good, lots of poo poo going on/potential for all the contract/escalation mission things which im about to start messing with. A.I. still lackluster, now theres a lot of texture loading issues (for me at least) but the load times are severely reduced

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

I love how I can lose connection while watching a cutscene and then the disconnected warning is just on top of the cutscene for the remainder of it........ makes me feel so immersed in the world of Fourty Seven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

The new episode is good though

• Locked thread