Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

this game appeals to my fake ocd by having challenges to complete for all the cool poo poo you can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

btahahaha

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im the guy in the house in the suburb level , right now. getting owned

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I bought the first episode and it's fun. I kind of don't have the patience for some of the sneakier challenges or whatever so I've just been shooting hella peeps.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone else like to walk slowly like a badass when you're shooting up the place? Not many games allow this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

For the second version of the tutorial mission I ran to his room, planted a remote detonation mine and then walked slowly off the boat and blew it up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried the next mission a few times and kept failing but everytime I learn something new about the level which is cool. I wanna find the clipboard and see if I can sabotage the jet to make it explode with the chess guy inside of it

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this game kicks rear end!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
which console is the best for blood money? i only ever played hitman at a friends house once, and i think i want to get into it now

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's on steam

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

frank.club posted:

it's on steam

I said console, dude

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
so is each episode like ground zeroes kinda ?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

so is each episode like ground zeroes kinda ?

Basically yeah. There's also a community feature where people can choose any NPC in the level as the target and design a little mission for you to play.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cool. ive never played a hitman before but i wanna play this one. even though its a western game.. are the controls good ?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, but you don't have the offensive options that you do in MGS. If you get found out you need to run away ASAP basically. It's more like a 3D puzzle game to try and ghost the mission.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

cool. ive never played a hitman before but i wanna play this one. even though its a western game.. are the controls good ?

i think you should also play blood money

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also most of the sneaking you do is in plain sight, which is kinda neat. I like hanging out in a outfit and eavesdropping on people.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah, but you don't have the offensive options that you do in MGS. If you get found out you need to run away ASAP basically. It's more like a 3D puzzle game to try and ghost the mission.

i like that

trying to jack off posted:

i think you should also play blood money

should i play it first?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I.N.R.I posted:

i like that

should i play it first?

its very cheap and the best game in the series

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i havemt played this new one which seems ok but it also has modern western aids like seeing targets through walls and waypoints telling you how to solve the level which you need to turn off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I forgot u could see people through walls after the tutorial. You have to hit a button and I just never push the button

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I think this game is really good. And I thought absolution fricking sucked

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just think blood money should be the first purchase if youve never played one before because its like $5 and gives you the best possible hitman experience. if you like it you then get the episodic new hitman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i havemt played this new one which seems ok but it also has modern western aids like seeing targets through walls and waypoints telling you how to solve the level which you need to turn off

I immediately turned off everything during the tutorial mission.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah i saw the batman vision in the giantbomb playthrough wtf is that lmao it pretty much ruins the whole game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lets make this huge playground/maze of poo poo for the player to navigate through to find their target and various solutions. now lets give the player a free unlimited wallhack

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I immediately turned off everything during the tutorial mission.

thank you

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im gonna get this game when its $5 and turn on all the help assists

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mgsv had that, i turned it off though.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i dont mind it for things like, if i open this lockpicked door is there going to be someone immediately behind it, but seeing your target from across the level is stupid

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

i like that

yeah usually in these games you dont even want to fire a gun once, its all about setting up slick murders. i would pick up the new one, enjoy the new levels, and pick up blood money for when i get bored of those and before a new level comes out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

im gonna get this game when its $5 and turn on all the help assists

If it makes peopl happy I'm glad it exists. Just not for me

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

they did a good job of making the game easy for your modern pathetic gamer but also letting you disable all those features and just play it like blood money

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

i dont mind it for things like, if i open this lockpicked door is there going to be someone immediately behind it, but seeing your target from across the level is stupid

you can look through the keyholes in bloodmoney

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you can look through the keyholes in bloodmoney

yeah exactly and you cant in the new one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

gross

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cant u hear them?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yXuJsYWaYo

this is really selling me on the game lmao

the first target kill in this is a great moment of going "no way does that work like that YES!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

you can drown targets in the toilet in every level so far

• Locked thread