Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's a time bonus, yeah. There's no penalty for taking a while. So you can 5 star a mission but your leader board standing won't be as high I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going fast is win

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
It's all about how u feel about what u did

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Hat Thoughts posted:

It's all about how u feel about what u did

Def agree with you on that. By the way you seem really chill from the way you shorten you to just u.. seems like something a really laid back guy would do, someone fun to hang out with just crack a beer and relax type of guy.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Trailer for the new episode leaked, looks extremely loving cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76lnUjq0wfw

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HORMELCHILI posted:

Trailer for the new episode leaked, looks extremely loving cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76lnUjq0wfw

midnight release?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

4 am PDT it says

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Games thread says noonish

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

rediscover posted:

Def agree with you on that. By the way you seem really chill from the way you shorten you to just u.. seems like something a really laid back guy would do, someone fun to hang out with just crack a beer and relax type of guy.

:cheers:

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Colorado is out now!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this level is extremely good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pzGrPHup-E

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's win, I've already suit only silent assassin it

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I haven't played it yet

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://youtu.be/44fICIw9W9k

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I just realised I have two episodes I haven't started. I'm really bad again, a sort of Inspector Clouseau grade hitman

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I haven't played this at all since the second mission came out. Are the new ones good.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

yes

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it's a lot of fun, probably one of my favorite games this year

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I've never played a hitman but I'll play this when it goes on sale

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Just buy the first chapter for like $10 its a lot of fun and you'll know if you like it or not

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

I didn't know that thanks, gonna try it out

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

I'm not good at this game

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Being a bad hitman is to be expected as you learn the ropes...... you;ll get better. The most important skill to work on is either recognising or creating moments when you ll be alone with your target. Then strike quickly and efficiently

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Jackie D posted:

I'm not good at this game

try playing it more like a puzzle game than a stealth or action game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just got this on Steam sale and it's insanely good so far, I'm only in Paris but the scope of the map and all the stuff to do and discover is great. Hitmans is back baby

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is extremely good. One of my favorites this year

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

second attempt at the Paris mission, opportunities, instinct and alertness off. It's good to be back :)

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hitman owns. Once I repair/replace my PS4 I have three locations I haven't tried. Can't wait!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

7.50 for the base game, 30 for everything. it's a steal for what youre getting

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
Absolution would be my top pick if it had better AI... or any at all. I love everything about the game but when the AI starts acting up I just get annoyed. Oh and why QTE's? You can't say it's a console thing because your precious Witcher 2 is full of them (with a combat system defined specifically for controllers to boot).

The reason I like the game is because it is an actual experience, not a loosely-connected series of arcade sandboxes.

They pretty much improved the scope of the game from Blood Money in every way, but then managed to make a system that is buggier than BM's.

Of course I played the Hitman series years before BM came out so I have no psychological need to hold that game to any specific height. It's an ultimately easy and pointless game that's charm lies in giving off an illusion of skill and purpose, just like Dark Souls does (exactly like Dark Souls actually).

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
But fo' serious I hadn't played any Hitman games since a free copy of Hitman 2 that I got with a Radeon card well over a decade ago. Picked up a copy of BM at this threads' advice for $2 and holy poo poo it's got me right in the nostalgic gamer feels. Taking it slow and just getting SA on every mission, playing whenever I'm done with DOTA for the day and it's a blast. Four missions (or should I say "hits') in ATM.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
what the gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:stare:

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

elf help book posted:

what the gently caress

Asking people to rank their favorite games in a series on GameFAQs is like ringing a dinner-time triangle for all kinds of hosed up lunatics to take a communal poo poo together.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Super Rad posted:

Absolution would be my top pick if it had better AI... or any at all. I love everything about the game but when the AI starts acting up I just get annoyed. Oh and why QTE's? You can't say it's a console thing because your precious Witcher 2 is full of them (with a combat system defined specifically for controllers to boot).

The reason I like the game is because it is an actual experience, not a loosely-connected series of arcade sandboxes.

They pretty much improved the scope of the game from Blood Money in every way, but then managed to make a system that is buggier than BM's.

Of course I played the Hitman series years before BM came out so I have no psychological need to hold that game to any specific height. It's an ultimately easy and pointless game that's charm lies in giving off an illusion of skill and purpose, just like Dark Souls does (exactly like Dark Souls actually).

muh hitmans.... :downs:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao again

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Rad posted:

Asking people to rank their favorite games in a series on GameFAQs is like ringing a dinner-time triangle for all kinds of hosed up lunatics to take a communal poo poo together.

What are you talking about

• Locked thread