Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lmao that is badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I just tried to run Paris as fast as I could after unlocking the santa suit and its really fun sprinting around and not caring if you get seen and taking people out on the run and poo poo in this game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wonder if the new season is going to keep the espionage aesthetic or if will be informed by a different type of fiction

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Theres a few easy ways to take care of the virus you will find them

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oddium posted:

i wish doing the hokkaido fowlplay thing unlocked the uniform/bat to take into other missions :(

I just found that for the first time last night and had a lot of fun seeing how far i could get. I have no idea how to take out that waiting room full of them, and it seems like they just keep coming forever if an alert goes off. Left a save right after changing into it at least

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope in the next season theres one disguise with a wig in every level, even if its irrelevant.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oddium posted:

i hope they eventually let you unlock all the worthless costumes for any level through challenges. the magician, the sapienza clown, the fowlplay uniform...

Yeah it would make the contracts a lot more fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Weird, I thought that meeting just happened, but I guess there are some conditions to activate it, because the other day when i was trying to get the directors outfit he just kept walking his loop and going out to the courtyard and waiting for nothing, but the first time I did that level they were just having the meeting when I walked out there without doing anything to start it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think an awesome level would be a replica of the museum of natural history in ny, sneaking into a cavemen display and disguising as the caveman, dropping a trex skull on someone, rolling a huge indiana jones type stone disc onto the target

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol did he cut of his barcode to hide better.

yeah and that exact outfit is in the new hitman if you get a SASO on an elusive target

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i think youre going to have to saso the colorado exclusive target for that outfit?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

oh cool. i missed the last elusive target but i want that winter coat so i hope the future ETs still count

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

looks nice

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

ol yeller posted:

been thinking about a die hard hostage situation-type level all day

ive been thinking about science museum again

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

a film festival where the target or targets are watching the movie, walking around in the theater as guest or sitting down as staff makes people suspicious

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

extremely good game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i just cancelled my ffxiv scrip and will never buy another square enix game again and i hope this company fails within a couple years. Finalize that fantasy already, bitch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

God i was looking forward to season two gently caress this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I seriously hope their offices go up in flames rn

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Take it somewhere else

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope the square enix guy burns in hell for all eternity

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Cant wait to watch that steamer fail spectacularly

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I don't understand how all the always-online stuff everyone was complaining about works. Will we still be able to play the regular missions when the plug gets pulled or is the whole game going under?

Apparently they're looking to sell IO, which may or may not include its IPs. I won't get too optimistic but there's a slight glimmer of hope.

if nothing was done and the servers were pulled you would only be able to play missions with what you already have unlocked and not be able to complete challenges or unlock any new items

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

supposedly most of season two is finished, IO knew square wasnt going to put it out, and they should retain the Hitman IP so theres hope

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

I think that's from some rumor site .... IOI said they'll be back in the office and (hopefully) providing some updates on Monday

the thing about season two being nearly finished is from the beastcast

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sometimes... the good guys win

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

IO made Paris free forever now, and discounted Season 1's price. So please play this if you haven't yet

Hm meh. Ill wait until the whole thing comes out. Its EXTREMELY important us gamers show how we feel about episodic content.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The final elusive target is out now, in case anyone wants to get one last one in for Season 1. If you haven't been doing any you won't unlock anything, but if you've done a few this is your last chance to maybe unlock some of the bonus outfits. Can't wait for Season 2.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

im watching the 1956 version of Man Who Knew Too Much and the first 30 minutes is about the assassination of a french men in the marrakesh marketplace and i have the urge to reinstall this game and make a Man Who Knew Too Much Player Contract. i need news about season 2!!! and sorry for bumping this without more news...

Definitely post it if you do i will play it

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

THey confirmed theyre doing Season 2 so they can take as long as they want after how good season 1 was imo

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

We’re going to let the announcement itself do all the talking, but there is one thing we want to clarify before then; this upcoming content is not “Season 2”. We’re saying that now to keep expectations in check.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I remember thinking Paris was meh until I did all the Pro challenges and found all the ways to scale the palace. It became my second favorite after Sapienza.

that level is cool because it seems so restrictive at first

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I like Colorado if only because doing Silent Assassin Suit Only on Pro makes you feel like a wraith in a cool leather jacket.

i dont know wtf that means but Meatwad is God

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

I cant parse this

im guessing its like the half life island demo where when you walk outside its too bright for a second, but based on if your actual eyes were looking at the games sun or whatever lmao. some insane bullshit

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Probably at like7-9am EST like when all their S1 content used to drop

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Its 20 dollars if you have the full game already...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i was gonna say, it was probably them adding the elusive target in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I watched "In Her Majestys Secret Service" last night and its cool how Hokkaido is basically the facility from that movie

• Locked thread