Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

in all honesty this seems like a decent return to form but i have no loving idea why they went with the episodic bullshit

cause you can get money for your game and not call it early access

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

blood money is so good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chalets the Baka posted:

Blood Money was fantastic, and just about everything that made it memorable and gave it character was stripped away in Absolution, which felt linear and empty in comparison.

mm, yes. *swirls code red around in a wine glass*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

The vikings had this poo poo figured out years ago. Substitute mead and roast boar for pizza and mountain dew and we are talking literally the same afterlife. And I am sure Vikings would be down with pizza and some code red.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all games have controller support and nintendo games are 60$ forever.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Big Dicked Retard here, looking to squad up for the upcoming civil war

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Flannelette posted:

Pre-order dlc

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yXuJsYWaYo

this is really selling me on the game lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah i saw the batman vision in the giantbomb playthrough wtf is that lmao it pretty much ruins the whole game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lets make this huge playground/maze of poo poo for the player to navigate through to find their target and various solutions. now lets give the player a free unlimited wallhack

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

yeah exactly and you cant in the new one

gross

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

7.50 for the base game, 30 for everything. it's a steal for what youre getting

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Super Rad posted:

RIP the DOTA thread. IDK why you'd pick that out against BBG's constant bragging about his pauper income, hovel ho, and two car ownership - if anything it was the sadbrain posts like the one you quoted that were all the rage there.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah im way too impatient to wait for NPCs to go the bathroom or something, i beat the tutorial by killing the dude's private bodyguard and like a dozen cops and just kind of running out to the car

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching others play this it looks so easy with the goofy stupid AI but then I play and immediately get lit up

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

frank.club posted:

Jesus people have speed runs of every mission in under half an hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yXuJsYWaYo

• Locked thread