Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

frank.club posted:

They also added a ton of useful UI clarifications. Like "Unconscious witness" and stuff like telling you specifically illegal items
For your outfit
Woah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[Agent 47 infiltrating Square-Enix HQ] Here comes a guard, I'd better blend in. Time to put my pants on my head and do the stupidest poo poo I can imagine.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Awesome, I hope a new publishing house picks them up and we get some more Hitman maps! *monkey paw curls as Randy Pitchford calls up Square Enix and places a large bid*
Unlock the exclusive Ezio's Gear outfit, featuring the iconic Assassin's Gauntlet, by preordering Hitman: Silent Asssassin (Christmas 2019, but delayed to spring 2020).

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unlock the truth of Agent 47's past by collecting fragments of his memories while you run, climb, leap, and grapple your way around Hitman's largest-ever map. Explore the city of Denver your way! No barriers, no boundaries, just an open city full of Opportunities... and danger, as 47 uncovers a conspiracy that goes straight to the heart of the world of assassination.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I wonder how they're going to keep Hitman going on an indie budget. Seems expensive to make even if they use the same three voice actors constantly
But think about what's already finished: engine, animations, etc. They have to make new buildings and furniture for levels, and hire voice actors. But the levels are dense, not huge, and they don't have to build them all at once.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I cant parse this
The game will figure out where you're looking, and respond accordingly.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

fadam posted:

I just bought this. I hope it owns, I've never really played a Hitman before.
It owns a huge amount.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Yes. Yes!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

for fucks sake why do they even need to make 'two new hitman games', just keep releasing episodes for what you already have i loving hate publishers and developers
Given that the article just refers to Hitman Season One as "a game called Hitman," maybe they mean two new seasons.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

IO had something on their site about hiring for online multiplayer developers recently. No confirmation it's Hitman related but some cross between Hitman and the old Assassins Creed MP where you have to blend in as an NPC and take out specific targets could be loving tight
Co-op hits would be cool too.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Goa Tse-tung posted:

hitmen vs guardsmen
A deathmatch mode where everyone plays a random waiter/maid/etc. and have to act normal and hunt the others down would also be fun.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plutonis posted:

wasnt that assassins creed mp
I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I can think of so many ways it could be amazing.

• Locked thread