Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cant wait for you guys to say wether the game is good or not. If you need me Ill be my in room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Am I Understanding correctly that there are only 6 levels in the game and you can only play one of them now? Is that accurate? I swear to god a civil war is brewing in this country.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

lol wtf? why would you get an fps on console...that isnt Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition

This

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

why do people have a 2016 version of that weird freaky plastic look they had in Blood Money. have the developers ever seen a real person before

Probably, they probably all work in an office together for instance.. many of them have families as well.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm glad this game somehow turned out to be win.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You should never abandon your mission

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Giant Nomb just gave this goty.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thats probably going to be a good game.

Adbot