Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
so is each episode like ground zeroes kinda ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cool. ive never played a hitman before but i wanna play this one. even though its a western game.. are the controls good ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah, but you don't have the offensive options that you do in MGS. If you get found out you need to run away ASAP basically. It's more like a 3D puzzle game to try and ghost the mission.

i like that

trying to jack off posted:

i think you should also play blood money

should i play it first?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i havemt played this new one which seems ok but it also has modern western aids like seeing targets through walls and waypoints telling you how to solve the level which you need to turn off

mgsv had that, i turned it off though.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
cant u hear them?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Steamy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Super Rad posted:

RIP the DOTA thread. IDK why you'd pick that out against BBG's constant bragging about his pauper income, hovel ho, and two car ownership - if anything it was the sadbrain posts like the one you quoted that were all the rage there.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

please don't bring your particular brand of misery into this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

please scrape the dogshit off your shoes before walking in here

essentially this, tyvm.

• Locked thread