Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HORMELCHILI posted:

they sent out a survey if you bought this game asking if they should put in features like human shielding people and the sniper rifle coming in a briefcase so i hope theyll keep trying to add and fix stuff with the new levels

They had a whole page of questions about network disconnections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
In addition to the tutorial, the full pack is six levels. I think part of this episodic stuff is to stop folks from running through the game too fast and feeling like it's too short.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
that's cause the new one got hit with a bunch of negative reviews because of the always online stuff

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

the choking out part always makes me wish it had MGSV's holdup mechanics. They'd probably make it too easy and it's a totally different kind of game but still

that would work really well, I think. I hope they add cool new features like this for season 2.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I hope they add a bunch of new stuff for season 2 and make a mini level to show off the new stuff.

• Locked thread