Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frank.club posted:

I have it on ps4

FPS on console? What the christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

why are the menus online

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nobody wants an overarching story anyway

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Extremely smart gamer: please tell me what the best console to play this 2004 game on is

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ol yeller posted:

Larry Parish: for Q1, I'm going to continue the tried and true strategy of being a whitenoise human being that nobody cares about and everyone more or less scrolls past. But in Q2, I'll transition gradually into being a tryhard edgy retard that nobody likes and who only gets quoted when he tries to stir up poo poo. By Q3 I should be universally unwelcome with terminal brain AIDs, and by Q4 I'll be a badgame regular! whoopsie, i need to be changed again

Sorry for dissing your xbox or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Always-online games are fuckin retarded. Especially since half the time you lose a shitload of progress when they quit to menu

• Locked thread