Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I only played thru the tutorial missions but this seems like a good Hitman, the only thing that worries me is the focus on bigger levels means there won't be cool compact levels like the birthday one in Blood Money where it seems like there's no options but the more you look the more the various systems reveal your options for brutally owning/murdering a father trying to start his life again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Benny D posted:

I'm liking this game but so far even with the markers & detective mode or whatever it's called turned off the game is still piss easy

I mean, even if you turn off everything (which I think you definitely should) Hitman isn't so much about like, just doing the assassination so much as doing the coolest assassination.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
It's all about how u feel about what u did

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

rediscover posted:

Def agree with you on that. By the way you seem really chill from the way you shorten you to just u.. seems like something a really laid back guy would do, someone fun to hang out with just crack a beer and relax type of guy.

:cheers:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://twitter.com/ksheely/status/805611714624385025

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

elf help book posted:

there was a suburb level in blood money and its the fan favorite, so they probably have that in mind

I read somewhere that if you use the garbage truck that shreds stuff to dump every single person's body in that level the newspaper headline at the end is just like, "Entire community vanishes mysteriously"

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I also found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5sS8MjccZs&t=282s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Originally announced at Geoff Keighley's game awards too

• Locked thread