Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Square freaked on IO because absolution "only" sold 4 million units so they're milking this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't mind it in this case but I think it would get super AIDS really fast if it became standard practice (outside of point and click games I guess)

A small part of me wishes they had released chunks of MGS5 episodically so I couldn't have rushed through it all in a week also maybe it would've gotten finished

Edit I read one of the producers saying Konami pushed to have the afghan portion releases as MGS5 and all the Africa stuff as either dlc or a sequel which I guess kinda makes sense but he's the only person I've ever seen say that so who knows

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm liking this game but so far even with the markers & detective mode or whatever it's called turned off the game is still piss easy

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

fight me

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I shot a chandelier chain in a room full of people and it fell and killed someone and no one seemed to notice or care

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

julian assflange posted:

You can however if you lose the connection mid game you have to return to the main menu and start again

I don't get this. Is something supposed to be happening while I'm playing? I'm online in the Paris mission but nothing special is happening unless I turned it off or something

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

:psyduck:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

i forgot about stealthgamerBR and i just watched his hitman episodes videos and holy poo poo

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

for fucks sake why do they even need to make 'two new hitman games', just keep releasing episodes for what you already have i loving hate publishers and developers

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Oh that makes more sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Snake Mode from the original MG:O was amazing and if they made a hitman multiplayer like that i would buy it

• Locked thread