Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

this game appeals to my fake ocd by having challenges to complete for all the cool poo poo you can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

there are three hitman scores: bad, sa and saso.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

silent assassin suit only

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

yes

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

they put all the really whacky humour behind easter eggs, like the dance party at the school in marrakech

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

sapienza bonus is bad, marrakech bonus is real good

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

In Training posted:

The incidental dialogue in this game is godlike

agreed though i wish that one dude in marrakesh would shut up about capitalism

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the second floor panic room is only if you give the special evacuation order from novikov's bodyguard's phone

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the other bangkok security room is the hut next to the tuk tuk

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

e: nm didn't read next page

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i think the current system is a happy medium between blood money (your disguise works 100% of the time and only affects where you're allowed to go) and absolution (everyone with the same disguise as you will see through it, everyone else is completely fooled). having suspicion as a UI element is a bit unfortunate but i don't see how they could do it otherwise and i figure it's something like 47 picking up on subtle cues that someone's watching him and getting suspicious.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

people would spot the bodies anyway. Sniper Assassin in Colorado must be the least fun thing ever, you'd have to knock out loads of people just to get set up

bodies found doesn't count against sniper assassin, you just have to not be found, which is easy enough

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

In Training posted:

Thinking I'm going to go fully insane and 100% every map now except Colorado. The only one that will be really hard is Paris because it has 3x as many escalations as everything else

i've done this, though i still need to finish himmapan horror and hokkaido. some of the escalations are fun, but holy poo poo some really suck (all the ones with mines and lasers)

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

1 elusive target SA to go and i get the coat... heck yes

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mexico City during Dia de los Muertos, like that one good part of Spectre

this would be cool. i'd like a big parade mission, like mardi gras in blood money, with the modern hitman stuff

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

lethal: can kill someone without having to hide the body afterwards
emetic: can get someone out of the way so you can knock them out if your window of opportunity isn't long enough to subdue them then and there
sedative: ???

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

there's a blood money mission where you have to stop an assassination in mardi gras

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

the early ones mostly suck but the later ones tend to be really cool, like the hokkaido one

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i managed to get the target easily enough but completely hosed up getting the documents so no SA. i don't really know how best to approach that room.

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

i despise square

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

So glad that two of the best stealth games I've ever played - MGSV and Hitman - have to be dependent on the dumbest publishers imaginable.

the nipponese cannot be trusted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

good

• Locked thread