Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
which console is the best for blood money? i only ever played hitman at a friends house once, and i think i want to get into it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

frank.club posted:

it's on steam

I said console, dude

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Larry Parrish posted:

Extremely smart gamer: please tell me what the best console to play this 2004 game on is

Larry Parish: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i made a doo doo in diapey duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *makes a big poo poo for his mommy to clean up*

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

frank.club posted:

oh, I played it first on ps2. I think it's also for xbox. It's been a really long time since I played that one so I do t know how different it is from
the PC version. Probably not at all!

i'll probably get it on that, though i was considering getting it on 360. the ps2 controller is so much better though, so thats what ill probably go with.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

ol yeller posted:

Larry Parish: durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i made a doo doo in diapey duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *makes a big poo poo for his mommy to clean up*

Larry Parish: for Q1, I'm going to continue the tried and true strategy of being a whitenoise human being that nobody cares about and everyone more or less scrolls past. But in Q2, I'll transition gradually into being a tryhard edgy retard that nobody likes and who only gets quoted when he tries to stir up poo poo. By Q3 I should be universally unwelcome with terminal brain AIDs, and by Q4 I'll be a badgame regular! whoopsie, i need to be changed again

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

trying to jack off posted:

i feel like getting the version for an earlier gen is a bad move? like getting tony hawk sequels on ps1?

thats possible. i'm caught between the better hardware and the better controller, though im sure it makes minimal difference.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

frank.club posted:

Yeah there's no huge improvement or change in design quality between console and PC and 360 is cosmetic stuff (like bullet holes)

okay, thats basically what i was curious about. i'll grab the ps2 version then, its definitely the console i use more, so that'll work better. looking forward to getting into the series, it always seemed cool.

e: even though i know its super uneven and blood money is probably the peak

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
finally started blood money today, did the first three levels, and then went back and redid 2 & 3 twice each. this game owns

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
finished blood money, now to go back and replay all of it

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Super Rad posted:

RIP the DOTA thread. IDK why you'd pick that out against BBG's constant bragging about his pauper income, hovel ho, and two car ownership - if anything it was the sadbrain posts like the one you quoted that were all the rage there.

What the gently caress is wrong with you.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
played thru paris 1000 times... very excited to do sapienza next.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
There should be a level in Springfield from the Simpsons.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I love Hitman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
been thinking about a die hard hostage situation-type level all day

• Locked thread