Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Oooh, this is looking good so far. Also, I love Minccino and Cinccino, they are just so loving cute I could sperg on about them. :kimchi: If you do get one, might I recommend naming it Sweeps? Because with Skill Link that's what they're gonna loving do to an enemy team.

Oh, and you have a broken image link on the first part, under the "We're Off" text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Calamitous_Justice posted:

I was playing with the randomizer and Pokemon black and have to show you guys the greatest starter:

:allears:

Mr. Fish is the fish we need.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
RNGesus: telling you to eat dicks since 19XX. It seems the randomizer for our fellow goons is out for blood at the very first gyms and it's hunger won't be sated for long, I'm sure. I'd join in on the randomizer action but every time I tried to get a DS emulator running decently I failed absolutely miserably. :v:...:negative:

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Oh god, Pokestar Studios is next isn't it? I abused the gently caress out of it when I got my copy of White 2 at the very start. Anyone who has played White/Black 2 knows why. Anyone who doesn't know will soon enough and it's a very abusable thing. ABUSE IT LIKE THE RED HEADED STEP-CHILD IT IS!

• Locked thread