Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

does anyone use tomato and bother to keep it up to date?? i'm a couple versions behind and having no problems and im too lazy to disable and backup jffs just to flash it. will hackers be able to access my 1tb cache of fart vids :ohdear:

e: shibbys mod not that main branch of tomato or w/e

I mean, it's not broke, don't gently caress with it. I'm on v128 on my main router and for whatever reason v130 on my access point and haven't had any issues that would prompt me to upgrade. There's apparently a MultiWAN feature on the newest version, but I don't feel like losing internet for however long it takes to flash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread