Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Couldn't find my aeropress cap so I decided to get a hario v60. Then it turned out my kettle sucks for pourover so I got the bonavita. It's pretty awesome and im drinking coffee rigth now

now all I need is a grinder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

yeah it’s a real shame their coffee is undrinkable

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

lmao if you don't take an aeropress and kettle to every hotel you go to

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

knox_harrington posted:

Had some coffee. My technique today was to switch the machine on using button A, rotate dial B to 11 o'clock (for a medium volume of cofe), press button C for One Coffe Please

Hell yeah brother turn it to 11

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Bean juice. Bean juice never stops.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

mediaphage posted:

i wrote y'all a poem

c is for coffee
o is for coffee
f is for coffee
f is for coffee
e is for coffee
e is for coffee

coffee!!

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

confession time: as i previously mentioned, my coworkers are deviant freaks who don't drink coffee so there's none in the office. i have purchased trader joes instant coffee in order to attempt some normalcy in my mornings. its ok but obviously no freshly brewed coffee

your allowed to bring a coffee maker to the office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Drank 3 keurig pods worth of coffee at work today.

Didnt poop