Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

psiox posted:

any milk is valid except for almond milk. like it's just such a waste

I've come to think of oat milk as a superior in lattes and flat whites. still has that nice mouth feel of a full fat dairy, but adds an earthy tone I appreciate. p good in cereal too for the same reason. almond milk is poo poo in all contexts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

rotor posted:

dont put milk in your coffee, put heavy cream in your coffee

a fine idea for a splash of luxury into a flat black coffee but for milkier offerings like flat white, latte or cortado seems excessive to me

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

SimonSays posted:

If I felt like I needed to "lighten" my coffee, I would simply drink better coffee

this is like saying both “don’t drink cocktails, simply only drink top shelf liquor neat”. where by “like” I mean “equally loving goony and stupid”

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

I’m going to make mangosteen tea

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

I have two coffee shops right across the street from me, next door to each other and both of them serve from stalls in front of the shop. I chose one first time and I'm too embarrassed to change to the clearly superior one. currently drinking a quite bitter coffee :(

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

every time I have a visitor I send them to get some of that smooth poo poo from the other place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

just went across the street for a much needed coffee and the lady being served ahead of me tapped her phone a few times to pay but kept getting declined, and eventually blocked. paid for her coffee more as an act of expedience, rather than charity