Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
<extremely penelope cruz whisper> "....nespresso."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

nice

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

currently :sludgepal:

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Filled a nice hot mug just before the morning meeting kicked off.
Sip strong, friends.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

FILLING
MY
MUG

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

have a really bad cold, but the coffee prevails.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

i am drinking the beans

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

big scary monsters posted:

slightly burned my afternoon cup of coffee

saaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

gotta get the beans quicker this morning, must move faster

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

afternoon = re-beaned.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

:sludgepal:
:sludgepal::sludgepal:
:sludgepal::sludgepal::sludgepal:
:sludgepal::sludgepal::sludgepal::sludgepal:
:sludgepal::sludgepal::sludgepal::sludgepal::sludgepal:

Taking the bean escalator this morning.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

pempken spiced late

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

someone spilled coffee on me this mourning. i smell great now.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"very important meeting" prevented me from getting coffee first thing this morning......

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

currently refueled with the dark stuff

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

extremely congested but gotta pound that java

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

bean o'clock again

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

CHUGGIN BEANS

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Major Dickinson's Dork Roast

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

possibly haven't had non-liquored coffee for 3 days straight

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

those nature valley crunchy cereal bars are only good when you dip them in coffee.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

how bout some kaluha in tat cup of coffee, you fucks?

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

sippin coffee in the office atm

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

drinking some hot black bean sludge

cheers

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

late afternoon coffee

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

In-law brought some good espresso from Italy, grazie

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBDWKOONdto

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Thinking of getting a cute little one-cup moka pot for work use

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

that's.. fair. more beans reqd

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

The coffee drinks you.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

beans.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

starting the new year off with some espresso. Good morning everyone.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

its very cold so the mug is full to the rim this morning

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

i had a few mugsa hot black 2day

same

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Mug mug mug
Coffee mug
Gonna clear the haze
Liquid proof
That I can win this race
Coffee mug
The grip that keeps me tall
My inter-link
Keeps me questing all
I don't need no booze or drugs
I just chug-a-lug-o my coffee mug
And I don't need no kiss and hug
I just chug-a-lug-o my coffee mug
They haven't banned
My liquid drug of choice
There's too may hooked
And they've got too much voice
So for the moment
We're all pretty good to go
With 98 cups
With 98 more to go

Here a bean, there a bean
Everywhere a mean mean
Bean Chug-a-lug-o, my
Coffe mug mug mug mug

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

Drinking black coffee, black coffee, black coffee, staring at the wall
Black coffee, black coffee, black coffee, staring at the wall
Black coffee, drinking black coffee, drinking black coffee, staring at the...
Stab through my heart, stab through my heart, stab through my heart
But its all in my mind, mind, mind, mind
Just in my mind, mind, mind, mind
Its just in my mind

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

coffee with tiramisu

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

someone bought some bob marley blend for the office machine and it is p good.

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

people keep loving up the pots here, they're both currently 65% watery now and its starting to piss me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

sippin the hot mud puddle rn