Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

they hosed up and gave me hazelnut coffee this morning. i threw it out and got iced coffee at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

flavored coffee isn't even coffee it's garbage

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i was given a free coffee this morning as penance for my hazelnut coffee yesterday. i didnt even ask or say anything and i wasnt even gonna but then bam there it was when i got to the register

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

wrong

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

actually dunks is insanely disgustingly bad

a large factor in boston's dependency on 17 creams and sugars in their coffee is how bad dunks coffee is

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i would rather drink the aftermath of an enema than dunks black coffee

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

thank god, yes. new england is bad

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

vermont and maine might be good; nh might be, like, neutral, but ma, ct, and ri are definitely very bad

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i cant hate nh too much because portsmouth is a cool city, my bff is from nh, and MY GIRLFRIEND is from nh soooo

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

brueggers iced is deece

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

if theres one thing i love to do after i shop its the job of a minimum wage employee

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Mad Wack posted:

brown goes in brown comes out

thanks coffee

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

same

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

same probably

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i have slammed down a bucket of brueggers' iced

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

im about to brew a cup

should i have iced or hot

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i've almost finished my first mugga the day

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Infinotize posted:

I'm white upper class and just found out the secret to gaining the edge on your upper class white folk peers is saturated fat with your coffee. This secret is doubly authentic because I can tie it to a romanticized group of poor people who live far away.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

actually computer is garbage in paycheck out

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

and their logo is an adorable elephant

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Upper level of the counter isn't a food prep surface but thank you for your concern :)

enjoy your cat feces neuroparasite

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

akadajet posted:

lattes own

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i prefer a cappuccino but to each they own

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

can't stop thinking about those beans

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

im thninknia bout thos beans

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

they hosed up and gave me hazelnut coffee this morning. i threw it out and got iced coffee at work

wow i remember when this happened. fuckin tragic morning

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

cjs drinkin that bean water. thanks for the free bean waater, employer

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hand grinder + any simple method that just needs hot water (pour over, french press, w/e) then u use the fire to make water hot n then u use the thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Moist von Lipwig posted:

i've changed coffee forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyN0lBBgHvM

6 parts cold brew
1 part 18% cream
1 part glucose powder

add to a whipped cream dispenser and add the nitrous oxide, shake and dump into a glass

also when you're done there's still ~80% of a whippit in the creamer so you can do a coffee flavoured whippit hit

poo poo this looks real good