Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
a lot of coffee posts talking about drinking hot brewed coffee and now i'm so mad i'm shaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

Flat Daddy posted:

Loose Leaf Jade Oolong in Resistence Mug

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i will avenge you

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Recently he's started putting filters in with my beans even though I use a french press and I don't know how to tell him to stop politely in Japanese.

sumimasen, watashiwa furenchi puressu o motto imasu. anatano kohi firuta o hokan shite kudasai.

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

current coffee status: brewing my coffee for tomorrow morning

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm not trying to suck him off, dude.

well, it just seems like a missed opportunity to me

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

getting ready for bed, drinking a cup of coffee right before i brush my teeth

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Canned coffee weekend.

crack open an ice cold can of coffee :goleft:

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

too twisted, even for yospos

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

i've been thinking about it and i can't remember ever buying a cup of coffe like from a starbucks or a bottled/canned coffee or w/e

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Fayez Butts posted:

aren't you a cool guy

haha yeah i guess so, thanks

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

tumor looking batty posted:

gently caress all of you

woah there, fire your retros space cadet

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

i mixed up some colorado bulldogs with the first of this year's coffee liqueur and it was really strong i think i didn't dilute the cold brew enough when i bottled it :\

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

today when i got home i dug a garden bed for 3 hours and then when i was too gassed and dehydrated to swing the pick anymore i drank a big piping hot cup of undiluted cold brew to get energy

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't roast myself. I leave that up to the pros.

actually, every time you post you roast yourself

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

haha jk

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Shaggar posted:

I grind my grocery store beans in a burr grinder and then press them in my $20 insulated press. it makes good coffee I guess.

i cold brew whatever's on sale at costco and i grind it in a rinkydink blade grinder that i put a new motor in because the old one lit on fire and shot smoke at me

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

i'm brewing a big pot of coffee flavored cuustard so tomorrow i'll have coffee ice cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

i put a big scoop of ice cream in my coffee and then when it melted i drank the coffee